𝐬𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡

Not smut! Changing it up a bit! But the next chapter will be smut.

The dreadful beep of your alarm woke you up. You threw yourself out of bed extremely tired from the night before. Your friends invited you over to drink and watch a few movies, which you had gladly excepted. Things got out of hand and everyone drank far too much. You ended up walking home. After that, you had no clue what happened. But you were exhausted, almost falling asleep in the shower to coming very close to falling asleep on the drive to work. It was a lovely Saturday morning, the weather was nice and the sun was shining, but you? You looked like shit. Very visible eye bags rested on your face, your hair wasn't properly brushed, your head throbbed with every step, and everything was just in pain. Someone opened the door for you, it was Henry.
"Morning Y/n! Oh- oh dear! Are you alright!?" Henry instantly ran toward you, cupping his hands around your face.
"I'm fine don't worry just had a long night." You smiled reassuringly. He still looked worried.
"Whatever you say." He walked back inside holding the door for you.
"Thank you." He nodded.
-
By 10 am the place was packed with little kids and parents who definitely did not want to be there. You were working the prize counter today. Every five minutes you dozed off before being woken by an annoyed parent.
" THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! SLEEPING ON THE JOB!? I WANT TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER!!" The angry mother slammed her fists on the glass. You in all honesty did not care.
"I heard someone would like to speak to me?" William came up right behind the woman, towering over her.
"Thank God! This employee was sleeping on the job! I demand you speak with them!" She glared at you. William took your hand and led you to his office. He shut the door and led you to the couch.

" Oh love, you look exhausted! Is everything alright?" He took your hand. A look of worry plastered across his face.
"Yea just drank a little too much and didn't get much sleep." He pulled you up against his chest, he laid down. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. You nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck. His warmth was so gratifying. The scent of his college and cigarettes overwhelmed your nose. But it was all perfect. You fell asleep instantly.

WILLS POV
I felt their breathing become slower and slower. Soon they were fast asleep. I fell asleep with them snuggled up on me. I awoke to Henry whispering to me.
"Will, I need your help with the suits." I glared at him, motioning toward the angle sleeping on me.
"Can't you do it yourself!? I don't want to wake them up!" I whisper yelled. Henry shook his head.
" For the love of God Henry." I shuffled very slowly, eventually getting them off me. I grabbed a blanket from my desk and lay it on them carefully. I left with Henry to fix the suits. It was now 6 pm and only one hour till closing. Y/n still slept peacefully on the couch. I didn't dare wake them, rather I worked on some incomplete paperwork. Was now 7:30 PM the sky was almost dark, and very little sun remained. An employee but the name Eric walked into my office, walking straight towards Y/n.
"Don't even think about waking them up. Leave them be."
"But boss they need to leave!"
" I will handle it. Now go home, Eric."
Y/n awoke at 8 pm. They looked around confused.
" You awake how did you sleep?"
"Good." They mumbled in a tired voice.
I walked over toward them, sitting down next to them. They lay their head on my lap. I kissed their cheek.
" Alright love its 8 I should get you home."
They shook their head and clung to me hugging my waist with great force.
"Can I just stay at your place tonight?"
"I suppose you can."

( Hello luvs! I thought a little change of pace might be nice so here is this! Remember I love you all so much and please take care of yourselves!"
<3
WC: 718

-williamaftonsslut
:)