𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝

Requested by @butterflymed
Fat smut but whatever

William and you had been dating for just over a year you loved him a lot, but in all honesty thing we're getting just a bit boring when it came to sex. It was the same every time, he would dominate you and after around 30 min you would both finish and then sleep. But this just wasn't satisfactory for you.

"How do you like the movie?" William questioned.
"It's ok." He took notice of your tone, it's was very tired almost no maybe it was disappointment? He couldn't read you.

"Love what's wrong you seem... well how should I put this weird?" You glanced up at him, a worried and concerned look took over his face.

"I don't know William, I don't know how to tell you.." You wrapped a blanket around yourself.

"Y/n. You know you can tell me anything. So please love tell me, what on your mind?" He pulled your closer to him.
"Sex is getting boring, it's the same thing." He was silent. He almost looked.. disappointed.
"Oh.. so what would you like me to do about that?" He tried to form a smile, but failed.
You thought for a moment, but an ideas popped in your mind. You slammed your lips on his, your tongues fighting for dominance, you won. You slowly crept onto his lap, pinning him down. Pulling away from the kiss, you quickly jumped of him to retrieve something. He had a slightly concerned expression when you returned, ropes and a cloth in hand. Quickly you managed to grab his hand and tie them before he could protest.

"I-wha?" You tightened the restraints. You stripped quickly, luck for you he was only in his boxers. A viable tent was forming on his boxers. You purposely rubbed you knee against his hard cock, making him moan and slightly whimper. You pull his boxer down, his hard cock springing up, hitting his stomach. You begin to suck him off, hitting his swollen tip almost every time. He whispered and whined, bucking his hips, thirsty for his release. His whimpers became more consistent signaling he was close.

"Ah~ mhm! Just like that!" You stopped, if he was close then he for sure wasn't now.
"Love!" You slipped off you panties. Jerking him off before slowly taking him in. Without another thought he thrusted his hips, speeding up the process. You gasped as he did so. You quickly grabbed the cloth and stuffed it in his mouth.
"Try and be quite will you? You wouldn't want to wake anyone up?" You kissed his forehead before jerking you hips. A muffled moan could be heard. You began bouncing up and down, occasionally moving a different way. Williams muffled moans echoed throughout the room. He thrusted his hip, waiting to see if you would stop him, you didn't. Your hips moved at a perfect pace, he slightly readjusted, making him hit that one special stop.
"Fuck~" You threw you head back moaning as he continued to slam into you. A knot made itself known more and more as he continued. By how verbal he was you could tell he was getting close.
"Hgn! Fuck love!" He thrusted faster, hungry for his climax. He thrusts became sloppy, and your legs became weak as the knot became undone. You felt him thrust one last time, trying to get as deep in you as possible, he came inside you. Panting, you untied his arms and slid off him. You could feel his seed seeping out of you. He cuddled you close.

"That was... fucking amazing." You smiled.

( thank god it's Friday, anyways I get like being nice so here is this lovely mess. Grammar? Never heard of it. Sorry bout any mistakes. Requests are always open! I love you all and remember please take care of yourselves <3

Your fav slut
-williamaftonsslut

:)