𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗄

(Art credits go to Squid_nuudel on twitter!)

You decided to come into work with William today, he had lots of paperwork to do so you figured it would be nice if he had some company. You sat in a chair next to him, watching him fill out the paper. You stayed quite since you didn't want to disrupt him. He suddenly stopped.
"Will? You ok?" You asked.
"Hmm? Oh uh yea fine." He continued working on the paperwork. Within 5 minutes a very noticeable tent began to form in his pants.
"William." He glanced at you.
"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to help me?" He smirked at you when you went under his desk. You fiddled with his belt. And undid his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. You pulled his boxers down as well. His cock hit his stomach. You rubbed his tip with you finger. Pre-cum was dripping out of his pretty pink tip.
"Love, stop teasing please!" He whined. Suddenly a knock was heard.
"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled. You began sucking his cock, bobbing you head up and down slowly, occasionally licking and sucking his tip. He quietly groaned.
The door opened and Henry walked in.
"Hey Will, I need to talk to you really quick is that alright?"
"Mhm!" William held onto the edge of his desk. You began to go faster, purposely paying more attention to his swollen tip.
"Will are you ok you seem really flustered?"
"Fucking hell~" he threw his head back trying his best to not to moan.
"I- Henry can you come back in like 5 minutes?" Henry nodded and left. William threw his head back as he groaned loudly.
" Just like that." He grabbed a fistful of your hair and began thrusting his hips into your mouth.
"Love, I'm close!" He whined. You sped up slightly.
"Fuck!" William whined and moaned as he finished. You swallowed everything, not letting a single drop go to waste. He was all flustered and panting. You got out from under his desk and kissed his cheek.
"Ima go grab a drink want anything?" He shook his head as he pulled his pants back up.

( ummm here's this for you guys. Two posts!? Go me ig also, I won't be updating anything for like 3 days! So I figured it would be nice to give y'all a little more. I will also upload a chapter on "the coverup" so ya! Remember take care of yourselves and I love you all so much! <3)

-williamaftonsslut

:)