𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Wrote this shit in a tree 5 ft off the ground 🤭

"William I know damn well your mad at me." He said nothing and stared at the road. The remainder off the car ride was silent. You closed the door behind you, kicking off your shoes. Moments later you were slammed against the wall. William slammed his lips against yours. Your tongues fought for dominance, he won of course. He ended the kiss and pushed you towards the couch, pinning you down and getting on top of you.
"Wh-" William slapped his ham d over your mouth.
"Not a sound out of you." He stripped your clothes and his own. No warning nothing at all he slammed into you, making sure to abuse your g-spot. He pounded into you. You tried to moan or whimper but he always slapped his hand over your mouth. 30 minutes later he was still relentlessly pounding into you. You had finished 3 times already, but he had not once. His groans became louder as he came closer to his release. One final time he slammed himself into you and finished. He pulled out, slipped on his boxer and left to go shower leaving you on the couch, your legs numb.

(Oml idk how to feel bout this one, I hope y'all liked it :) I promise better ones will be posted soon! I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3
ALSO I'm so sorry this is super short!
Your favorite slut

-williamaftonsslut

:)