𝐬𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

William led me to his car. The leather seats were freezing He started the car and air blasted through the vents.
"Sorry love it was boiling hot  when I left for lunch." He turned the heater on and drove out of the parking lot. You glanced outside the window. The street lights illuminate the buildings. People walked hand in hand or alone. Cars parked outside bars. The parking lot's empty, abandoned. William stared at the road one hand on the wheel the other resting on the stick shift. The faint lights glisten. You rested your head against the door, watching cars pass, and the yellow lines on the road. The building passed and only hills and various animals were seen. The lights faded and the moon lit the way. Random patches of trees filled the bare pasture. Faint music played on the radio.
William slowed the car down and took a turn on a dirt road. It wasn't bumpy, not in the slightest. He took one last turn before parking in front of a wooded fence. The city in the distance almost seemed to be balled up and clumped up together. William parked the car, leaving it still running.
He got out walking to your side of the car. He opened the door for you and took your hand, "come on I want to show you something." He walked over to the end of the fence, a large part of it missing. He took a seat, you did the same.
"I used to come up here a lot when I first started driving, very few good memories." You wrapped your arms around him, resting your head on his shoulders. You two sat there, enjoying something as simple as each others company. His breathing a steady pace yet his heart seemed to race as he held you closer. Cars headlights could be seen leaving the city.
"The city seems to big from here." William nodded. You shivered from the cold, goosebumps covering your arms. William quickly took notice.
"Let's go back in the car it's freezing out." He grasped your arm his hands providing a pleasant warmth. You opened the backseat door. You sat in scooting down allowing him to sit next to you. He rested on the door, spreading his legs across the seat. You crawled on top him, wrapping your arms around his torso and resting your head. He combed through your hair with his fingers. You glanced up at him. He smiled at you, his eyes sparkling. He looked like he had just fallen in 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. You felt you cheeks heat up. His finger brushed up against you chin making you look up at him. You sat up straddling him. He kissed you, slow and passionately, his hand gliding to your waist pulling you deeper into the kiss. He sat up, allowing you to wrap your arms around his neck. He shuffled a bit before pinning you down, his soft lips attacking your neck, leaving a hickey on your neck. He removed his shirt not letting it interfere with the kiss. He pulled away, a string of saliva connecting the two of you. He removed your shirt and pants. You removed his belt and pants. He slid his boxers off, revealing his throbbing cock. Pre-cum seeping from his tip. He slowly shifted inside you. Soft moans escaped your lips. He thrusted into you at a slow pace. He kissed you with such passion. Your tongues dancing together. His breathes speeding up, his pace becoming more desperate.
"Fucking hell love, I ngh~ love you ha~ so much." He kissed you again yet this time more lust filled. He was loosing it, after all he was just so desperate for you. His thrusts became faster, he lifted you up a bit more, penetrating you deeper. His moans more needy and whiney, his body trembled and so did yours. You finished, your legs shaking, yet William still thrusting into you. He let out one last moan, dragging it out.
~
The drive home was nice, a comfortable silence. He pulled into the driveway. He opened the door. You sat down on the counter. William grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and set them down. He stood in between your legs looking up at you.
"Wanna help with dinner?" You nodded, he smiled brightly and helped you down.

(Hello luvs! As promised here is part two! I hope y'all liked it! Have a lovely morning, evening or night! I love you all and remember please take care of yourselves! <3
WC- 760

-williamaftonsslut

:)