𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

I'M SO SORRY BUT THIS ONE DOES NOT HAVE SUB WILLY IM SO SORRY.
Degrading kink

It was the day of Halloween. Kids were walking the streets dressed up in adorable costumes. Some were witches some clowns every one was something different. You and William walked down the street towards the party you had been invited to. Henry, one of Will's long-time friends had been kind enough to host the party this year. Williams held your hand, out of the blue a child ran out in front of you both, screaming as another kid dressed as a clown chased after him. William halted abruptly and clutched your hand tighter.

"Fucking kids." He mumbled.
-

Music poured out the window. People were ubiquitous. Henry greeted you two at the door.
"William! Y/n! My favorite couple!" His words slurred, and his breath reeked of alcohol.
"Alcohol over there! I go here now!" He yelled over the blaring music and stumbled over to a small group of people.

-
Hours had passed and nothing had changed except for the amount of alcohol everyone consumed. The music seemed to have gotten louder. William was wasted, he stumbled when he walked, he stuttered and every single word that exited his mouth was incoherent. He was dancing with Henry while you stood in the corner sipping at your drink, knowing not to get too drunk because you did still need to walk Will home. He pushed his way through the crowd wobbling to you.
"Y/nnnnnn!" He held your face in his hands and kissed you passionately.
"I misssed youuu! I wanna show you somethinggg it's superrrr cooollll!" He took your hand and led you upstairs. He pushed you into a room, it was a bedroom, you turned to look at him but he pushed you down against the bed. You back slamming down onto the soft mattress. His lips collided with yours, your tongues fighting for dominance. He removed your costume, holding you down by the hips, moving them slightly making you grind against his hard cock. He stopped the kiss practically gasping for air. You were a flustered mess, you were not used to him dominating.
"I'm going to fucking destroy you slut." He said whispering in a low voice. You whimpered at the thought. He slid his pants off letting them drip to the floor. He spat on his cock.
He climbed on top of you, the dim lighting making his face slightly noticeable. You kissed your cheek.
"If you need me to stop just say clown and I will I promise." He brushed your hair and slid into you.
He thrust at a rapid pace.
"Oh fuck!" You grasped onto his arms.
"You like that you fucking slut huh? You like it when I pin you down and you can't do shit about it?" He had a crazed smile plastered across his face.
His pace was unimaginable, his cock seemed to penetrate you deeper with every thrust, and he hit every spot that made you scream his name.
"Oh, fuck Will! Just like that!" He slapped a hand over your mouth.
"Listen as much as I love to hear you scream my name for a change, there are still people around us. Although they may be wasted they aren't dumb so zip it." You nodded. He flipped you over to where you were on your hands and knees, he pushed you down so you ass was in the air.
"What a fucking slut for my cock, never knew you liked it like this." He scoffed. This time his pace was slow, but he pulled out before slamming back inside you, penetrating you even deeper than before. The music muffled your moans. People sang and screamed none of them had a clue what was going on.
William pulled your hair back forcing you to look at him.
"Listen up bitch, I want you to be as loud as you like  who gives to fucks if they hear you, I want them to know who is making you feel so good." He held onto your hair and began thrusting at an inhumane pace. Your legs shook, your arms trembled, and you were an absolute mess.
"Oh fuck! Please please yes! So close!" Your stomach twisted and turned before you reached your climax. You shook uncontrollably, moaning in ecstasy. William still pounded into you hungry for his release. One final thrust leads to him finishing.
"Such a whore for my dick." He smiled down at you.

(All I got to say is sorry for no sub willy he is an icon here but not in this story. I love you all and remember please take care of yourselves.
<3
You get it
-williamaftonsslut
788 words

:)