𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

No words needed just the title.

You drove quickly over to Williams house, making sure to wipe the tears that blurred your vision. Your best friend had told you she was moving away, you clearly didn't take it well. She had always been there for you but now she was leaving. So you went to the next best person. William Afton. You two had been friends for a while and were fairly close so plus he was also always there for you. You knocked on his door. Faint footsteps could be heard from inside. The door opened to reveal him soaking wet, a towel hung lazily around his waist.

"Y/n!? What are you doing here? Are you alright are you hurt!? Why are you crying please tell me!" His face was filled with worry.

"It's Sophie! She's moving away!" You sobbed.
"You poor thing, here come inside, I'll start the kettle." He waited for you to come in. He guided you towards the crush and sat you down.

"I'll be right back." He rushed upstairs and he quickly returned now with pants on. The kettle began to whistle. He grabbed two cups and finished making the tea.

"Tell me exactly what happened." He handed you a mug. After a while you finished explaining everything. However multiple times during the chat you noticed he glanced at your lips, you simply brushed it off. By the end you were balling your eyes out, he lifted your chin up. Using his thumb he wiped the tears from your cheek. He was staring blankly at you.

"Will? Are you alright?" You whispered. Next thing you knew he smashed his lips against yours. He quickly pulled away realizing what he had just done.
"I- I'm so sorry.." Though you were taken by surprise you in all honesty enjoyed the kiss. You leaned back in and kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck. He placed his hands on your waist holding you perfectly. He pushed you down,pinning you against the couch. What started as a sweet simple kiss was now a steamy make out session. He yanked at the hem of your shirt, pulling it off and tossing it somewhere. He unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it. You pulled away to catch your breath.

"Y/n you are ok with doing this right?" You nodded your head excitedly. Knowing you were ok with it, he quickly removed you pants than his. His hard cock sprung up.

"No boxers huh?" He smiled. He slid your underwear down to your ankles. He spit into his hand and jerked himself off.
"Ready?" You nodded. He thrusted into you not letting you adjust. You moaned in pleasure. He began to pound into you at and ungodly speed, making you moan, whimper you name it you did it. At this point you were screaming his name in ecstasy.
"Fucking slut, such a whore for my dick huh?" You whimpered in response.
"You take me so well." He smirked as he looked at you, a mess under him. But he loved it, he loved the way your eyes would flutter when he hit the right spot, he loved everything about you.
"Close!" You managed to whine out.
"Me to love." He took one last thrust before he filled you up. He pulled out and cuddled you close.

( oml I'm so sorry it's this is absolutely horrible it's very rushed, anyways hope y'all have an amazing day/night! I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3
ALSO I tried to make this gender neutral cuz I've been doing a lot of fem readers
-williamaftonsslut

:)