𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐟𝐬 <3

Fat smut for you sexy people :)
Willy Dom version

"Alright drive safe Y/n, glad to have you back at work! You'll have to tell me about you and Wills honeymoon!" Henry smiled as he packed up his suitcase. "Yea I will! You should come over for dinner sometime and we can tell you about it!" You leaned against your desk watching Henry.
"Oh absolutely! I'd love to be over for dinner! How bout we work out a date tomorrow?"

"Sounds good! Drive safe Hen!" He waved bye to you as he left the shared office. You did have to admit you missed being at work, you enjoyed talking with Henry and discussing animatronic blueprints. While you and Henry did that William would decide colors and build them, Henry did occasionally help with that. But William had today off so he was at home doing whatever he was doing. You switched all the lights off and left the building locking the door behind you.

The house was strangely quite, only the faint sound of the tv could be heard. You looked in the living room. William was sat on the couch staring at the tv, his leg bouncing rapidly, his knuckles holding his head up. His eyes wide and focused. In this state it conceded you to say the least. You set your bag down a small clunk emitting from the contact. You slid you coat and shoes off, walking toward Will.
"Will? You alright dear?" He glanced your way and let out a sigh of relief as he saw you.

"Oh my dear I have been craving your touch all day, I need you right now!" He grasped your hand and threw you onto the couch. He crawled on top of you, moving hair out of your face. You noticed him looking at your lips, and taking you in, knowing you were all his.

His lips met yours, the kiss was gentle loving, you felt his hands glide down you waist, unbuttoning your pants. The kiss became more passionate, more lust filled. Williams hands traced back up to your shirt unbuttoning that as well. Your tongues dancing together. He pulled back gasping for a breathe of air, you sat up and pinned William down, you hands fidgeting with his buckle. The tent in his pants becoming more visible. With much teasing you removed his boxers allowing his cock to spring out, throbbing, pre-cum seeping from his tip. 

"Luv you going to keep me waiting?" An annoyed tone present in his voice. Tired of waiting he flipped you onto your stomach, catching you off guard. No that you pissed him off you were sure in for it. You felt his throbbing cock slide into you, the pain slowly subsiding into pleasure. Once he was fully in, he swiftly began pounding into you. You attempted to crawl away. ( not sure why tf you'd do that )
"Where the hell are you going slut?" He mumbled a few words and grasped your waist pulling you back toward him, forcing more of his cock into you. You were a mess as he wrecked you, each thrust more pleasuring than the last. With each one of your moans he went faster and harder. Slight whimpers and whines escaping his soft lips. His thrusts were now sloppy, his main focus now on the both of you finishing. Your back arched and your legs buckled and you felt the final twitch of Williams cock inside you. William got up holding his hand out to you. You refused and stood up. Only to be met with the floor. You glanced up at William only to be met with a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

I forgot who requested this :( sorry my luvs
Anyway I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <33

-williamaftonsslut

:)