We all goin through it now

TEHEHHEHE PT 2 MY LUVS HEHEHEHE
(Anniversary story)

I slammed the door behind me, closing out the sound of Will calling out for me. He rushed outside catching up to me.
"Please don't leave me! I'm sorry!" He sobbed grasping my wrist. He fell to his knees, sobbing into his hands. Tears poured onto the driveway. My chest felt heavy, I felt my eyes tear up once again.
" I can't be without you! I know I'm a terrible person for forgetting today I know I am! But please let me make it up to you!" He pleaded. The regret and pain consuming him as he wept. I let out a shaky breath holding back tears.

"I can't do this anymore William. Every year you say you'll remember but you never do. You always claim you will be home sooner but you don't show up till 3am. You say you care for me and love me but..." I closed my eyes taking deep breaths.
" I feel like everything is a lie.." He stared up at me, speechless. He shut his eyes, his final tears falling down his face. I turned toward the car, opened the door and drove off. I glanced at the mirror. Seeing William standing in our driveway looking like a lost puppy. I turned the corner, William now out of sight.

-2 years later-

2 years have passed since me and William ended our relationship. The first months were miserable. I stared at my phone for hours awaiting a call from him or even a text. Yet nothing ever showed up. I feel that's for the better though. I moved to the next state over. Wanting to forget everything.

"Well I think coffee is better!" Sierra slapped my arm. "Pshhh ok whatever you say." I laughed.
"Dang I need to go I'll see you tomorrow bye!" Sierra waved and darted back to her office. I smiled picking up her empty cup and threw it away.
"Thank you come again!" The barista smiled. I walked to the convenience store I always go to.
" Ah morning Y/n!" Steven smiled at me.
"Morning Steven, how are things?" I walked to the back of the store picking up my go to coffee. I smiled remembering my previous conversation with Sierra.
"Oh same old same old." Steven laughed, "want a pack of Marlboros?" I nodded placing the coffee on the counter. The doors opened.
"Ah Mr.Afton! Welcome back!" My heart sank and I turned toward the door. William stood there, his eyes instantly locking with mine. A painful look consumed his face.
"2 years I waited, 2 years Y/n. And I finally get to see you again but all I see is hate in your eyes."

————
THIS IS PAINFUL TO WRITE 😭 JEEZ IM STRUGGLING RN THIS HIT DEEP. Anyways!

This is super duper important this is the last time I'm going to ask for anyone who has requested something to let me know. If you do not tell me am not going to spend hours looking for a single request I do apologize and would greatly appreciate it if you just told me if you have made a request or would like to make one. Until all requests are completed requests are closed. I don't want people waiting multiple months for a request that let's be real here I most likely forgot. So please if you have or had a request that hasn't yet been completed let me know. Thank you all for understanding I appreciate your patience and help.
Remember to take care of yourselves and I love you all so much <33
-williamaftonsslut
:)