𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲

SUB WILLY AGAIN. LETS GOOOO >:D
Praise kink ;)

William cuddled up with you, nuzzling his face into your neck. A horror film played on the tv. Patters of rain hit the window, and loud booms of thunder were heard every so often. William wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled even closer to you, closing whatever gap was still there. You massaged the top of his head, his body relaxing more and more. The movie ended and William was sound asleep, the faint sound of his snores progressively getting louder and louder as minutes passed. The rain was getting heavier. Your eyes felt burdensome. You pulled William closer to you before falling asleep.

-

The sound of someone shuffling around woke you up. You peered at the alarm clock resting next to a book on the nightstand. Your vision was fuzzy, leading to you not being able to read the clock. All you knew was that it was very late. You glanced over your shoulder, William was sitting up, facing away from you. Hushed groans were all that could be made out.
You crawled closer to William.
"Will? What are you doing up? It's late."
"Fuck~ Love I can't even put describe how badly I need you right now. I want you to use me to do whatever you please, but just fuck me!" He grabbed your hand and guided it toward his throbbing cock. He laid down, tilting his head up watching your movements. Deliberately you stroked his dick, toying with his tip every time, earning a moan from him. You eventually began sucking him off, repeating the same process with his tip. You knew he was most sensitive there so you took advantage of this. He shuffled under you, heaving his hips. You pressed his hips down as you continued to engulf his cock. He got more and more persistent about thrusting his hips into your mouth.
"Ha~ mm~ fuckin' hell love just like that!" He grabbed a fistful of you hair attempting to push you down farther. You stopped.
You sat on him.
"Did I say you could do that?" You pinned his hands above his head, making eye contact the entire time.
"No!" He whined . You smirked knowing you had complete control over him.
"Be a good boy for me and do as your told, when you do so I can promise a great reward." His face flushed a soft pink. You already knew exactly what was racing through his mind. You lifted yourself, aligning him with you. Gently lowering onto him. Your thighs met with his, his body was warm and welcoming. You swayed your hips back and forth. William placed his hands on your waist, rubbing your back while doing so. You leaned down toward him, kissing his neck and messing with his hair. He quietly moaned and whined into your ear. He kissed your cheek before kissing your lips. Your tongues danced together perfectly. The kiss turned into one filled with more passion more lust. He became desperate, he needed you more. You pulled away gasping for air. He smiled at you. Sitting up straight again you placed your hands on both of his thighs and bounced up and down on his cock.
"Oh fuck!~" Every so often you would jerk your hips in a random direction and it made William practically scream with pleasure.
" Your such a good boy, you listen and don't complain, you're too good to be true." You kissed his neck again, while he thrusted into you.
" Gha~ Hgn! Your so perfect!" He picked up his pace. You sat up in your original position bouncing up and down once again. Your hips collided perfectly with his. They fit together like puzzle pieces.  There are so many other ways to say that you two were made for each other.
"Your doing so good, for me. And since you've been such a good boy, I'll allow you to take over how does that sound?" He whined loudly in response. He flipped you over and pinned you down.
"Thank you love." He rested his hands on your waist before relentlessly pounding into you.
He sped up even more thirsty for his release. One last final thrust and he finished. Luckily you did too. He collapsed next to you and pulled you close. His hand caressed your cheek.
"Thank you dear I need that."

(731 WORDS HOW. Anyways I hope you all like this, I'm trying to experiment A little more so ya! I also want to thank you all so much for 3 k reads. I truest appreciate all of you so much no words can describe it. Thank you all so so much! I love you all and remember please take of yourselves <3
-williamaftonsslut

:)