D:

"Oh honey it's so good to see you! It's been ages! How are you? How's your lil William doing?" Your mother opened her arms embracing you, the two of you hadn't seen each other since you moved out to live with William. You smiled before replying to her. "I've missed you so much mom! I've been amazing! Things are going super well with William! How are you and dad?"
" Oh you know your father dear, he's still the same smart ass he was but I still love him!" Your mom chuckled as she glanced behind her. "There you are my love! You know we were just talking about you!"
Your dad came up to her and gave her a small glance.
"Oh god what did she say this time? How I almost scared the cat off the balcony or how I slipped on the cats tail?" He took his glasses off cleaning them with his shirt, mom smiled and she kissed his cheek.
——
"It was so good to see you guys!" You embraced both of your parents.
"But please Y/n come over more often, we really miss having ya around kiddo." Your dad patted your head and gave you a smile. "Biscuit and Cheese I'm sure would love it if they could see you again." Mom kissed your cheek before getting into the car. You waved them goodbye.

You noticed a very familiar 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 pull up in front of you. The driver got out and turned around.
"Ah there she is! How were your parents my dear?" William smiled and gave you a quick kiss.
"It was so nice to see them I wish you could've been there I'm sure they'd loved to see you too." He smiled, "next time love, I promise."
He opened the car door for you. "How about we grab dinner I found an amazing place we can grab some takeout!" You nodded and got into the car.
—-
"Thank you come again!" William grabbed the bag and smiled. He grabbed my hand leading me back out to the car.
"Ok my love this is about to sound super weird but you have to trust me," he removed his tie and put it around your eyes. "William? What are you doing?" You heard him chuckle. "Don't worry dove, you'll be fine I promise! This is only for a few minutes but please don't take it off." You sighed, it was strange you had no idea what to expect, but you knew you could trust William. He never let you down. It took around 10 minutes before the car halted. You heard Williams door open. You patiently waited as he made his way towards you.
"Grab my hand dear." He grasped your hand, guiding you out of the car. He was careful not to let you hit your head or trip on anything. Will guided you down what seemed like a small gravel path. The gravel crunched under his shoes. You felt him stop so you did the same. He guided you in front of him, both hands on your shoulders. Will untied the knot of his tie and slid it off your face. You were met with a beautiful sight. A small picnic set carefully up just for you. A lovely bouquet of flowers set out perfectly. The view was overlooking the city, the lights creating a beautiful scenery. You turned towards William. He was down on one knee.

"Y/n, for the 6 years I've known you not one day have I not loved you. You are constantly on my mind and I can never get enough of you. I couldn't stand the thought of you not being with me. You make my days easier, knowing I get to see your beautiful smiling face when I come home makes everything better. You have always been there for me when no one else was. You love me for me and I know I don't have to change who I am to please you. You're honest and have the most genuine heart. You are my everything. Will you marry me?"

Your eyes swelled with tears, you smiled before whispering, "yes." William smiled and sprung up embracing you into a tight hug. He slid the ring onto your finger. You couldn't be happy. You were with the man of your dreams. He was perfect for you and you were perfect for him.

So sorry this took so long to put out. Thank you all so much for your patience with me :)

I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3