Thank you

There aren't enough words to even begin to deceive how grateful I am. This whole thing could've never happened if it wasn't for that one night on August 1, 2022 12:57pm, I posted my first smut. It revived so much love I made the decision to start this book. I started this only hoping for at least one person to enjoy my writing, that was all I needed to continue. Not to feel discouraged. By the 23 part of the book I had hit around 3k. I was happy, it was more than I expected. I was over the moon, I couldn't be more excited. Then came 5k. Then 10k. I was shocked. I had revived so many amazing comments and more people became fond of my writing. Then 15k. I was so surprised. As someone who doesn't write much people seemed to enjoy my writing. But sadly around Christmas, I had lost my motivation to keep writing. I couldn't do it. I knew it was important to keep writing but I just felt stuck. I had many requests I needed to fulfill and I didn't want to disappoint anyone. I wrote one request and knew the second I posted it I needed a break. So I took one. You all were so supportive. So the second I felt the urge to write I did. I wrote. And here we are now. With almost 28k reads, and 68 followers. You all have made me giggle and laugh my ass off with your comments. They never fail to make my day.  I find it hilarious when I first open my phone and am instant hit with 90+ notifications from wattpad.(true story)
It makes me feel better knowing that someone out here like my writing. And I couldn't have done this without you guys. If you've been here from day one or today, I doesn't matter. So I thank you all, for everything. I love and appreciate you all so much. You make everything better. Thank you all so much. You will forever have a special place in my heart. And I promise you all this, I will and always will be here for you guys. You all mean so much to me. I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <33

This will be my final post of the year, have a safe and happy new year. See you all next year

Ngl I cried a little writing this

-williamaftonsslut
:)
Love you guys
WC-421