Please read :(

So I've been thinking about this for a while and have finally decided that I will be competing this book. To be completely honest I've lost motivation to write and it's not fair to make you all wait months for a single chapter. It's been really hard to make this decision. I've had such an amazing few years writing this book and meeting all of you. It's definitely something I'm so happy I did. But a lot of good things end eventually. And this is when this ends. I will do my best to respond to your comments and stay in touch on here. However I cannot guarantee that. The support I've received is so amazing and I'm forever thankful to all of you. Those especially who have been here since day one. You all will have a special place in my heart. For one final time I'd like to share why i started this book. Back in August of 2022 I finished my first book "our little secret" with a special smut side story. I received amazing support of that so I decided to start this book. Plus I loved to write different stories and be able to change the relationship between characters and not have it not make sense. If I had a cute lil idea I could go and write it no hesitation which I really liked about this book and still do. I never would've expected that this would have received the amount of support it did. It motivated me to keep writing because I knew even if one person saw my work and enjoyed it I'd be happy.   I wrote many chapters, and it was super fun. It seemed almost every chance I got I was writing or thinking of an idea. But sadly that faded. I got busy with school and had to focus on that. I was alright with updating and tried my best to keep chapters coming out. It then got to a point where I couldn't keep up. I lost all passion I had for this book. I had no ideas and when I tried to write it was bland and felt forced. So I was selfish and left. I took long breaks with no warnings. And that's one thing I regret about this book, not updating you all more and just leaving for months. I always knew someday I'd finish this book and it makes me sad to say it's now. But it's for the better. Perhaps I'll find the fun I used to in writing again and maybe I'll add on chapters. But please don't keep waiting on me. I'm sorry I couldn't write more for you all. I'm also sorry I didn't write smut it the last chapter. I'd like to end on this, thank you all so much I really do love you all. You all deserve the best and I wish only the best for every one of you. Thank you for the past two years.
I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3

-williamaftonsslut

:)

🎉 Ai terminat de citit 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 🎉