𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Needy and manipulative Willy. You thinking about leaving William, yet he wants no needs you to stay.
TW MENTIONS OF MURDER
(William POV)
"William this is final! I'm leaving!" Y/n slammed their suitcase shut.
"Please I'm begging you don't leave me! I need you!" I fell to my knees, hot tears streaming down my face. I was never a man to cry but when it came to Y/n, I could cry my poor little heart away. I would cry a whole ocean for them.
They grabbed their suitcase and opened the door. Rapid footsteps began descending the stairs. I shuffled to my feet, almost falling in the process. I skipped step after step chasing after them. They were close to the door, I slid on the floor barely beating them to the front door.
"I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you, love! I need you! You keep me sane! Your the only one I want, the only one I need!" I watched them waiting for some sort of reaction.

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Their face had the same dull expression. Their eyes are not even glossy.
"This can't work out, better yet it will never work out. You say you love me then go and ignore me! You act like you care but I know and you know that is such a load of BULLSHIT!" Their voice getting louder and louder.
"OH WE CANT FORGET WHEN YOU LEFT FOR A MONTH! NO CALLS NO LETTERS NOTHING! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?"
I shook my head no, I felt so bad leaving them like that if only they knew why..
"I sobbed every night! I called over and over."
A loud silence overwhelmed the room.
"And dare I even mention the murders. THEY WERE KIDS WILLIAM, CHILDREN. THEY HAD A FUTURE AHEAD OF THEM!" They were balling their eyes out.
I felt my eyebrow twitch. I glanced at them, they too were sobbing.

That annoying voice chimed in
'𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆!? 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐇𝐔𝐇!? 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘! 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓."
I smiled.

Y/N POV
Williams eyes were glossy and red. His head hung low, slowly he stepped aside and opened the door.
"You are right Y/n, I've been horrible to you and you deserve far better. I'm sorry." He opened the door and went to the kitchen, pulling out a bottle of whiskey from a cabinet. I stared at him watching him take shot after shot. I looked back at the door, swaying in the wind. I walked to the door and shut it. The voice in my head yelling at me.
"𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪. 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣𝖵𝖤 𝖫𝖤𝖥𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖮𝖮𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖶𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖮𝖯𝖤𝖭. 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣𝖵𝖤 𝖱𝖴𝖭 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖦𝖴𝖸 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖠𝖳 𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖳 𝖢𝖱𝖠𝖹𝖸"

WILLIAM POV
'𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭.'
Y/n approached me arms open, they pulled me into a tight hug, to which I gladly returned.
"William, dear I'm so sorry. I need you too. I love you so much." They sobbed into my neck, their tears staining my purple shirt.
"My love it is I who should be apologize, I've treated you like shit. I'm so terribly disappointed in myself I can make it up to you I swear." I held them tighter knowing I had won.

( Hello luvs! Sorry not a smut
I will try and post a one tomorrow! I love you so much and remember please take care of yourselves
<3
Word count- 623 words.
-williamaftonsslut
:)
And thank you all so much for 7k reads, I am so grateful for everyone who has supported me, I love you all so much. <33