😻

EHHEEHEH WHOOPS I MEANT TO PUBLISH THIS LIKE JULY 26 MY BAD GUYS I THOUGHT IT WAS PUBLISHED
SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE RELEASE

July 26th
Today marked the day of our 5 year anniversary. We've been though so much together and I'm forever grateful to have met him. He makes me so happy.

"Love time to get up, you'll be late for work" I woke up to William smiling above me. I tossed over shaking my head.
"Dear come on let's get ready to go." He ran his fingers through my hair. He sat down next to me sighing in defeat.
I felt the bed sink as he laid next me wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck. I turned to face him, and smiled as I saw him. His hair was neatly combed and styled he had the tie I had gifted to him on along with the sweater I gave him. He kissed my cheek and got up.
"Dove do you want to grab dinner tonight? I'll make reservations somewhere. After all we're celebrating tonight." I smiled at him. 'He remembered!'
"Happy Ann-"
"The promotion I got! We need to celebrate that!" My smiled faded, "right.."

"Well I need to go dear, I love you so much! And dress fancy ok I'll pick you up at around 6:30 pm." William grabbed his jacket and left. William was always a workaholic, constantly working to please his superiors. He was finally rewarded for sucking up to them, a promotion. He was being promoted to president of the company. The second best rank. The CEO being the highest. He was ecstatic about it. Yet it still pains me that he forgot about today. He's always been bad about stuff like this and I've mentioned it to him before. He loves me so much but it seems as though, sometimes he forgets about me. Not seeing him for days in a row has become quite common. It hurts.

And when he finally does return he's always exhausted and heads straight to bed which I get. Then come 6 am he's up and back to work. I never see him anymore and when I do we never talk nor eat together. And I know he just wants to be able to provide for us but I'd rather be poor and be able to spend our time together then be rich and alone. My family has expressed that I should just leave him and find someone who spends time with me and cares about what I think. But I can't leave William like that, we have been through so much together and I love him. I'm hoping he does remember and is just pretending he doesn't.

I slipped my shoes on and left waking to the elevator. I checked my phone "6:25 July 26" perfect timing. The elevator dinged and the doors opened.
—-

"Love! You look stunning!" Will smiled at me his eyes locked on me. I felt happy seeing the way he stared at me. It made me feel all bubbly. He opened the car door for me and offered his hand out to me. I grabbed it climbing inside the car. He smiled and shut the door, walking over to the drivers side.
"Alright let's go." He started the car.
——

"Welcome to Harry Housens! What's the name on the reservation?" The hostess smiled.
"William Afton." The hostess nodded. She guided us to our seats. It's was near a corner not many tables around a window view of the surrounding stores. All lit up and lively.
"Order whatever dear, we're celebrating after all!" William grinned and grabbed a menu.
——-
"Alright here is your food, enjoy!" William wasted no time eating. I stared at my dish.
"Love are you alright?" Such a simple question he asked me. But as I thought about how wrong this evening had gone I couldn't help but tear up. I was having a decent time, but I was here for the wrong reason. "I'm going to use the restroom, excuse me for a moment." I placed my napkin on the table. My eyes continued to water as I rushed it the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, taking deep breathes trying to calm myself down.

With on least deep breathe I walked back out. Will awaited my return.
"Sorry about that." I chuckled and placed my napkin back on my lap.
"It's alright no need to apologize." William took a sip of his wine. "Soo I talked to my boss today about the promotion, and you my dear are looking at the president of a company." He smiled brightly.

I forced a smile, "that's amazing love! I'm so happy for you!" I struggled to hide the fact my voice was breaking. I was about ready to start crying. I smiled at him.
"Love?" I glanced up at Will, his face plastered with worry.
"Are you ok?" I nodded. " Why wouldn't I be?" He frowned.

"Ever since this morning you've been acting a tad bit strange. Sorrowful even. I'm just worried."

"Well honestly-"

"Here is your boxes and card back, please take your time and enjoy the rest of your evening." The waitress smiled and left.
"You were saying?"

"It's nothing let's just go home." I stood up and walked toward the door. Will followed close behind. We both got in the car and the drive home was silent. William pulled into the driveway, stopping the car and getting out. He opened the rear passenger door and grabbed our leftovers. I got out and headed inside. A long sigh came from William.

"Alright Y/n, please tell me what's on your mind. I can tell you've had something to say about today. If it's about the promotion I can't do much now, I've already taken the job. But please I need to know what's bothering you."

I stared at the counter. The marble looked so pretty. I turned to face him, but I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Do you know what today is William?" I glanced up at him.

————
They gazed up at me their eyes filled with pain and sorrow. They wanted me to say something, yet I found myself at a loss for words. I gave a small shrug.
"I'm sorry but I can't recall anything important about today."
Their eyes flooded with tears as they stared at the floor. A look of disappointment. I stared at them, patiently waiting for them to speak.

"Well William... today it our 5 year anniversary" I felt my stomach drop, my heart throbbed.
I forgot our anniversary? I stood there still comprehending what they said.

"5 years William, we've been through it all. I know you have never been good with dates but you think you'd try and remember our anniversary right?" They were crying, tears falling down their cheeks, hitting the floor. The droplets leaving watermarks on the wood. A sign I had hurt them to a level I can't begin to describe.

" I didn't want to say anything because I thought you were going to use the dinner as a way to propose or simply celebrate us being together for 5 years. But we celebrated a job promotion instead. I've always loved you William. I know you've always worked so hard to provide and keep me happy. But working days in a row without seeing me? That's not what I want, it hurts knowing your not sleeping soundly next to me at 2 am. It hurts knowing I can't see you looking lively, not drained from work. I know your just trying to provide for us. But please can't you just see me more often. A simple little hug when you get home. Or going to sleep in each others arms, getting ready together in the mornings. It's all I want. Not ghosting me for almost a week straight. I've stayed by your side for this long William, yet with each passing year it gets harder. Things have gotten to a point where even my family has said to leave you and go find true happiness. But I can't find happiness if your not here with me." They sobbed into their hands. I felt a throbbing pain in my chest. I could only stare at the floor, because in this moment it was the only thing that brought me comfort.

———
I sobbed wiping my tears with the sleeves of my jacket. William was staring at the floor his face filled with regret. He never wanted to hurt me. I know he didn't.
" I think it's best if we both have some space for a bit. Text me when you know what you want." I grabbed my keys left, my heart throbbing and tears pouring out.

ISTFG SOBBING RN WHAT 😭😭
ANYWAYS GUESS WHOS FINALLY NAVK AFTER FOREVER 😻 ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ALL ARE OK AFTER THIS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND REMEMBER PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES <3333

-williamaftonsslut

:)

WC-1504