𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

Smut 🤭 ft. sub William 😍
Ahem also cockwarming
Not proofread because here we respectfully do not care for grammar.

"William! Get your ass down here we need to go!"
"Jesus Christ love! I'm coming!" He threw a bag down the stairs.
"Did you have to throw your bag down the stairs?"
"No." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Come on let's go." I roll my luggage out to the car.

-
"Welcome aboard! Enjoy your flight!" The flight attendant smiled. We nod ours heads and walk past her.
"Ok we are seats... D4 and D3!"( I don't know how airplane seats work.) I shove the tickets into my bag. After 10 minutes everyone is seated and the flight attendant begins to explain the safety protocols. I play music while Will reads a book. Around an hour and a half into the flight, I fall asleep leaning on Williams shoulder, his head leaning against mine. I wake up because he was moving around a bunch. (It's an overnight flight btw and everyone is currently asleep!)
"Will?" I whisper.
"Hmm?"
"Are you ok? You're moving a bunch and your super flustered?"
"Fuck- love, I need you so bad right now!" He whispers slightly whimpering. 
"Bathroom now." He shuffles to get up quickly. Luckily we were the only two in our row. He speed walks to the bathroom. I wait a bit before I leave my seat and meet him in the bathroom. I knock on the door and he opens in. He grabs my wrist and pulls me in with him. He slams his lips on mine. I push him against the sink.
"So needy." I mumble while undoing his belt.
I slide his pants and boxers down to his ankles
"Sit." He sits down on the toilet. I remove my pants and panties. I slowly lower myself onto him, soon enough I'm sitting on him. You stay like this for a good 10 minutes cockwarming the poor guy. You kiss his neck while messing with his hair.
"Love! Please fuck me! I'll do whatever you want, I'll be a good boy for you I promise but please just fuck me!" He whines. You slap your hand over his mouth.
"As much as I'd love to hear your pathetic whines, there are people trying to sleep, so quiet down would you?" He nods immediately.
"Good boy." He lets out a small whimper.
You begin to move back and forth. He groans quietly. You begin to ride him. He thrusted his hips, leading to you slapping his thigh and ceasing your movements.
"Did I say you could do that?" You spat out.
"Mh-mh." He shook is head no. You chuckle. You move up at down on his swollen cock, moving at your own pace. You gradually increase your speed. The sounds of skin slapping, groans, whimpers, (etc. etc.) filled the small room. A knot you knew all to well made itself known.
"Your being such a good boy for me, and you know what good boys get?" He shook his head no and let out a whimper.
" Good boys get rewards." You suck on his neck. He gasps and moans from the pleasure, he quickly slaps his hand over his mouth.
"Y/n! Fuck-Hgn! I'm close!"
"Me too." You speed your pace up. You two climax together. William threw his head back in pure ecstasy. You slid yourself off of him redressing yourself. You two walk back to your seats acting as if nothing ever happened.

(Hello luvs! I'm back! I honestly forgot how to write so my deepest apologies if this is absolute shit :) anyways I was listening to music and I found a song I really like! It's called "Japan" by Yot Club! Also I saw a baby deer try and go under a fence and it did a flip. It was hilarious. Anyways I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves! <3)

Sorry about any and all grammar mistakes
(I do actually care like a lot)

-williamaftonsslut

:)