𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫?

Both smut and fluff! D:
Surprise surprise sub Willy has returned!

William lay in your arms watching the movie 'The Nightmare Before Christmas.' You held him close to you. The song of the dryer went off.
"I'll be back dear, I'm going to go make the bed." He frowned at you.
"You are just leaving me all alone like that?" You nodded and walked upstairs. He scoffed loudly. The comforter was like a warm hug. Its sudden warmth had given you goosebumps. You set the comforter down, lining the comers up with the mattress. Once that was all figured out, the comers were tucked under the mattress. You picked the few pillows up from the floor and arranged them on the bed. You folded the blankets and smoothed them out flat on the edge of the bed. You continued picking up small things from around the room. A slight creak from the floor made caused you to whip your head around and look around, to your surprise nothing out of the ordinary was seen. You shrugged it off and turned around, William stood directly in front of you.
"AHH FUCK WILLIAM WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED ME!" He stood there with a slight smirk on his face. You punched his arm.
"OW!" You laughed and ran off. The rapid footsteps were heard not far behind you. Strong arms wrapped around your torso, lifting you up.
"Gotch ya!" William threw you onto the bed and crawled above you. He leaned down slightly kissing you. Your hands wrapped around his neck. You played with the hair on the back of his neck. He was so caught up in the kiss you managed to slip him over.

He tugged at the hem of your shirt, removing it. You did the same for him.  You rocked your hips back and forth, grinding against his already hard cock. You kissed and bit at his neck, a deep shade of purple begging to be more noticeable. You removed his and your pants.
You jerked him off using the pre-cum as a lubricant. He slid himself in you, thrusting slowly while you two kissed one another passionately.
"Oh fuck love~ your so perfect I swear." You brushed a small strand of his hair back. He sped up slightly, you matched the speed he was going. The sound of skip-slapping echoed throughout the room occasionally.
"Gahh~ Hgn! Fuckk!" William stopped throwing ad threw his head back, his hands gripped the comfoter, his legs twitched more and more.
"Just like that!" He finished, his legs shook and his breathes were heavy. You continued to ride him, quickly your climax hit you like a brick. You shook and leaned down on Will. You got up and cleaned up and got in bed with him. He wrapped his arms around you once more, you fell asleep in his arms.

-

The obnoxious beep from your alarms clock woke you up. William was not longer in bed with you he was at work and you would soon join him. You got up and got ready, before leaving. William was waiting for your arrival.

~ It had been a long day of getting yelled at by pissed off parents. William had gotten into a fight with Henry about the animatronics. Will hand my shown his face for long so you went to go and find him. You checked his office and he was there, curled up on the couch sobbing quietly.
"Love? Is everything alright?" His eyes were puffy.
"Henry got mad at me because I showed him new designs for the animatronics and he hated it, called me a waste of time a waste a skill.  You frowned and sat next to him on the couch. You pulled him closer and cuddled his close. Soon enough faint snoring sounds were heard.

(IM JUST WARNING YALL WHEN I WROTE THIS I WAS MOT VERY CONSCIOUS, THE LETTERS ARE BLWMDING TIGETHRE.anyways I love you all so much and trembler u love you all <