𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

FEM VERSION!!

You turned on the water to the shower and began washing you hair.

"Love?" William called out.
"Yea?"
"Have you seem that shirt I really like?"
"No but did you look in the closet?"
"No."
You slightly rolled your eyes. Sometimes William could be so dumb, especially for someone who designs complex robots.
"Ah-ha! Found it!"

You got out of the shower, William was standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair.

"Sooo I have a great idea for tonight!" He smiled looking at you.
"And what might that be?" You slipped on your favorite dress.
He pulled out a vibrator from a drawer. You glared are him knowing exactly what he was thinking.
"Absolutely not." You combed through your hair, parting it, and separating it with heat protection spray.
"But why? It'll be fun,  and I can promise you I go above a level 5!"

"It's still a no."

"Then I won't fuck you till you can't walk for two weeks." He walked away not saying another word.
"Wait wait wait wait.. that's- oh fuck you I'll do it." You tried snatching the vibrator but Will stopped you.
"Allow me." He placed the small device perfectly against you clit. He toyed with the controller.
"I'll leave it at one for now."

~

You were halfway through the night and you had came 5 times. It was at level 5, the highest Will would go. Him and his friend were deep in a conversation about robots and mechanics. You noticed William reach into his coat pocket and grabbed the controller. He turned it up to 7. You jump and bit your inner lip, trying your hardest not to loose your shit.
"Y/n? Is everything alright you seem awfully flustered? Are you feeling ok?"
You nodded your head trying your best not to moan from the pleasure.
"I think I'm going to call it, it was lovely seeing you Henry." They shook hands and went there separate ways.
~
William carried you inside tossing you onto the bed, slamming the door behind him.

"You fucking slut, I'm going to fuck your pretty little cunt till you can't fucking walk, how's that sound?"
You moaned at his words, arching your back. He turned the vibrator up to the max level. He slowly undressed himself. He eventually slipped your dress off, before removing your panties and the vibrator. He rubbed his cock against your clit., once again making you moan and whimper.

"Before we continue are you alright?" He slightly whispered.
"Mhm!" You whined, knowing you were ok, he thrusted into you. He fucked you at a rapid pace, always making sure to hit that lovely spot that made you want to scream his name. Each thrust was better than the last, his cock reaching places you never knew were possible.
"Fuck~ I love seeing you like this, a mess, all for me. It's pathetic."
"Hgn~ hmmm!" You arched your back, allowing him to penetrate you deeper. Your stomach tightened.
"C-close!" You grabbed the sheets, practically holding onto them for dear life.
One final thrust allowed you both to finish. A wave a pleasure washed over both of you as William collapsed on your chest.
"Fucking hell.."

(Told you id post today. I will be posting a Male version of this tomorrow cuz im tired!  Im sorry if this was absolutely horrible, I'm thinking about doing a 1k special, so if y'all got any ideas let me know! I can do multiple stories ;) Anyways I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3

That same slut
-williamaftonsslut

:)