𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

Y'all getting spoiled with these smuts, anyways here's another one
SUB WILLY! >:D

You and William had been dating for a couple months now. Now he finally gets to meet your brother!

"Nervous?" He nods. You place a hand on his thigh and give him a reassuring smile.
"He will love you. Trust me." You pull into the parking lot. William holds your hand as you two walk to your table, your brother is already waiting.
"Y/n!"
"Josh!" He hugged you tightly.
"Ahh you must be William! I'm Josh it's a pleasure to meet you!" He held his hand out.
"It's lovely to meet you Josh." William smiled as he shook hands with Josh.
~
Josh and William were getting along perfectly! 
Shortly after the food arrived you noticed William was acting strange, he seems focused on something else but you did know exactly what it was. He was getting flustered.
"Will? Buddy you ok?" Josh asked.
"Oh yea! It's just a a little toasty in here that's  all!" William laughed nervously. He tapped his fingers in a specific pattern, you recognized it immediately. William came up with the idea that you two should have codes.
456- bored
778- leave now
342- hard
He was tapping 342. You quickly noticed he was palming himself, no happy by this you made up an excuse to leave.
~
"Couldn't fucking wait huh." William shook his head. He was currently laying on the bed arms and legs spread. You crawled on top of him.
"You horny bitch." You slammed yourself down on him, taking him in completely. He moaned. You slapped your hand over his mouth.
"No a sound out of you." He looked horrified, he knew damn well he was loud, so not being able to make a sound would be miserable. You began riding him, bouncing up and down and a consistent pace. The sound of skin slapping, muffled whimpers and your moans filled the room. Poor William was trying his hardest but was still failing. He whimpered and whined.
-
45 minutes of not letting William finish was pure torture to him.
"P-please let me cum! Please it hurts!" He threw his head back.
"Fine but only because you've been so good." He smiled and pinned you down, reversing your previous position. (He is top you are bottom!)
He slammed in and out of you at an alarming pace. The poor man had been teased many times, so he was eager to release. His whimpers got more desperate, as did his pace. He thrust one last time before filling you up.
"Hgn! Fuckkk~" When he caught his breath again he pulled out.
"Thank you." He smiled weakly at you.

(That was so rushed but whatever. I have no words. I love you all and remember please take care of yourselves <3

That one slut
-williamaftonsslut

:)