How about a holiday?

THIS WAS A REQUEST MADE A LONG ASS TIME AGO MY APOLOGIES FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG ZephyrHasArrived
HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
SUBBB WILLY IS BACKKK MALE READER!!
THE SMUT HAS FINALLY RETURNED ONLY TOOK LIKE 15 CHAPTERS

"How would you feel about going to the lake this weekend?" William shrugged. " Perhaps we should, I need a break from this place." I smiled at William's remark.

"So I ended up booking a cabin near the lake! It'll just be the two of us. So no need to worry about dealing with any annoying "roommates."
"That sounds lovely my dear." William smiled.

—-
The drive was excruciating. The road was bumpy, there was an accident on the highway. So that dreadful drive took 5 hours.  sighing I collapse onto the bed. William joined. He wrapped his arms around you pulling himself closer. His warmth engulfed you. He slowly began kissing the back of your neck. His cock pressed against your ass. His hands shifted down to your dick, rubbing circles around it. You let a quiet moan, your cock now visible through your pants. William unbuckled your pants, pulling them off. He climbed on top spreading your legs apart and pulling you closer. He kissed your neck, leaving hickeys in every available spot. You unbuttoned his shirt removing it. William leaned in inches from your hard dick. " Please William" you mumbled. He chuckled removing your boxers. Your cock sprung up.
"Needy are we?" William kissed your tip twirling his tongue around, slowly he went farther down. Your cock hitting the back of his throat. He moved up and down, his tongue paying extra attention to your sensitive tip. You gasped at the pleasure, grabbing his hair and pulling him farther down. His eyes tearing up. He glanced up at you as he sucked you off. Tears slowly streaming down his cheeks. You chuckled at his messy appearance. He sped up going faster, his hands assisting in your pleasure. Your stomach began to turn as you felt yourself become more sensitive. With every second you became louder. Throwing your head back you shoved your cock down Williams throat. Your cum shooting down his throat. He sat up swallowing while wiping his mouth. You leaned his pecking him on his cheek.
" thank you my dear, but please allow me to return the favor"

You placed the vibrator perfect on his tip. He lay on the bed tied up resting on his knees.
You crawled away from him leaning against the dresser. You had a perfect view of him. His face glancing up at you. You turned the vibrator on. He gasped hunching over.
"William be a good boy and sit back up, you're blocking my view." He returned to his knees. His face slowly becoming flushed as the vibrator pleasured him. You slowly turned the setting up. William became progressively more whiny, his moans getting louder and louder with each orgasm. His legs trembling. He bit his lip attempting to suppress his moans. You walked toward him, whispering, " You better not be trying to silence yourself, there's a reason I made sure no one was near us." He screamed as he came once more. His eyes tearing up from the pleasure.
"Please Y/n please I want your cock in me I need you." His words interrupted by his own moans. I chuckled turning the vibrator off. I crawled towards him, resting on top of him.
I turned him over onto his stomach, pushing his ass up toward me. I stroked my cock using his cum as lube. I teased him rubbing my tip against his hole. He whimpered, "please fuck me y/n I need you." He turned his head to look at me. His messy appearance, the lust and desperation in his eyes, and the position I had him in. I found myself flustered, speechless. Slowly I pushed myself in, making sure William was ok. I held his hand and finally I was fully inside of him.
" You doing ok love?" He moaned and began fucking himself with my cock.
I chuckled, grabbing his waist and started pounding him. He gasped and screamed my name as I hit his g spot. His back arched everytime he came. The sheets slowly being covered with his cum. His face covered with tears and he cried out from the pleasure. " Yes just like that love!" He grasped the sheets as he came again. I was close to coming. The way he tightened around my dick when he came, his lewd expressions, the way he begged for my cock and the immense amount of pleasure I received from him was overwhelming. I began to moan as I felt my stomach turn. I continued pounding into him craving my release.
I went to pull out but William pushed me onto my back and started riding me. He rode me through my orgasm. I whimpered as he continued his hips swaying perfectly. I grasped his waist and pulled him toward me. He wrapped his arms around my neck moaning right by my ear. I thrusted into him.
"More Y/n please fuck me harder." He sat up looking into my eyes. His face flushed, tear marks on his cheeks. I grabbed his waist pulling him back into my neck, ruthlessly fucking him. His back arched and he screamed my name as he came once again. With one final thrust I came deep inside him. He sat up smashing his lips against mine his arms still wrapped around me.

———————-
GOD DAMN I WAS LOCKED IN WRITING THIS LIKE AS SOON AS I HAD THAT FIRST PARAGRAPH I WAS ON AUTOPILOT WELL ANWAYS AINT EVEN BOUTTA LIE THIS WAS KINDA FUN YO WRITE. REGARDLESS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND REMEMBER PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES <333
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ZephyrHasArrived SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG
WC-983
-williamaftonsslut

:)