𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬?

Fem reader luvs! <3

"Y/NNNNNN PLEASE COME WITH ME! YOU KNOW HOW LONELY AND STUPID ILL LOOK GOING TO THE CLUB ALONEEEEE?" I stared down at Kat. She was on her knees begging me to go with her.
"Fine I'll go but you owe me lunch tomorrow."

"DEAL!" She smiled wide as I went to go get dressed.
-
'Done!' I smiled at my appearance, my hair was looking great and my makeup was flawless.

Kat sped the whole way there, she always loved to go clubbing but she always was absolutely wasted at the end of the night.

The bright lights were shades of blue and purple, typical. Music blasted through the doors each time they were opened. People chatted and chatted about random shit waiting to get inside.
-
After 30 minutes of waiting you and Kat were finally let in. People were dancing, talking by the bar, some even making out in the corner. A gentleman in a black suit with cheesy glasses in the V.I.P section shot you and Kat a wink. He had two ladies clung onto both of his arms. You walked toward the bar.

Another man perched on the counter, resting his head on the cold wood. A glass of whiskey held close to him. Kat took the seat next to me.

-
After a few drinks Kat went to go dance and you stayed at the bar.
"This seat taken?" He pointed to the one next to you. You shook you head a took a sip of your drink. You took a glance at him. His hair was neatly slicked back, he wore jeans and a black shirt with a purple tie.
"William!? Where did you go!?" You noticed his eyes widen as he searched around the room. He tapped your shoulder rapidly.
"This is so awkward to ask but can I kiss you please? This annoying bitch won't leave me be." He held you wrist. You nodded. He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer, your hands holding his arms.
"Will- w-what!?" The woman ran off in a hurry. He pulled away smiling, " Let me buy you a drink as a thank you." You felt your cheeks heat up, finally processing what happened.
"What's your name?" He looked at you, "William, William Afton."
-
"HAHAHAH! I win again!" You smiled. William just glared at you. You checked the time, it was seriously 1:30am? That late!
"When William it was a pleasure meeting you but it's very late and I should head home, thank you for the drinks by the way!" You smiled and kissed his cheek. He grabbed your wrist.
"Let me walk you out, I insist." He followed you out to the parking lot. You reached into your pockets looking for the keys but they weren't there.
"SHIT!" William looked at you confused,
"Is everything okay?" He looked worried.

-
"I GAVE THE KEYS TO KAT AND SHE WENT HOME WITH A RANDOM GUY! SO NO EVERYTHING IS NOT OK! I CANT WALK IT I LIVE 20 MILES AWAY!" I kicked the tire, a faint clunk coming from the car.
William grabbed my hand.
"Hey calm down, I'd be more than happy to gov enough a ride back." He led me to his car.
-
"Here we are!" Will stopped the car. I got out before looking back at him.
"William why don't you come inside, it's late and I don't want you to fall asleep at the wheel, we have a spare room it's not an issue. He smiled reassuringly, "Oh no it's alright!"
-
"Tea?" He nodded. I grabbed a mug and began boiling some water. The loud ear ringing scream of the kettle echoed throughout the small kitchen I handed the mug to Will and sat beside him.
"Thank you for letting me stay, I appreciate it." I smiled. He took my hand, our eyes met. He glanced down at my lips, lust filling his eyes. He placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in closer. Our lips met, oh his lips, so soft. His touch so warm. He had a strange affect on me. Something as simple as holding hands left me craving his touch. Sure I've only known him for 4 hours but that doesn't matter. His hands running down my waist, the way he kissed and sucked on my neck. He was intoxicating, I needed him. I 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 him.

WILL POV!
The way she squirmed as I sucked oh her collarbones and shoulders, leaving very noticeable marks was to good to be true. She fit perfectly in my arms. The way her eyes were anxiously focused on my every move. She was perfect, made just for me, delivered by angles.

(I'm being a bully and leaving it at this :) luv you all so very much and remember please take care of yourselves <3
WC- 809
-williamaftonsslut