VERY LATE

"William! We received an invitation to Henry's Christmas party!" I bolted up the stairs eager to show Will the invite.
He was sprawled out on the couch book in hand, glasses on. His hair disheveled from the long day at work. But luckily it was a Friday. He glanced up at me quickly smiling as he saw the invite and the large grin on my face.

"Oh lovely! We must attended! Here come sit!" He patted the seat next to him. I sat down curling up against him. He took the invitation and read the details.
"Oh it's tomorrow? Henry never sends invites at the last minute, strange."

"Yea it's not like him." Will shrugged his shoulder and took his glasses off. You rested your head on his chest and he pulled you close. His hand grazed your chin, forcing you to look at him. He smiled,
"It's getting to be quite late, shall we go to bed?" You nodded and got up waiting for Will. He rose from the couch and scooped you up, carting you to the bedroom. You two fell asleep in each others arms, feeling safe and content.

"Love wake up! I made breakfast!" Will lightly shook me awake trying his hardest not to startle me. My eyes fluttered open as the morning sun bled through the blinds, piercing my eyes. William stood over me, plate in hand accompanied with a cup of coffee in the other. I sat up.
"Ohh Will you shouldn't have!" I kissed his cheek and took the coffee from his hand. He slowly set the plate down on the sheets and ran over to his side, jumping onto the bed and cuddling up to me. A chuckle left my mouth and I took a bite of the sweet pancakes he prepared.

"The party begins at 15:00 (3:00pm)!" William shouted from downstairs. "Alright! Hey dear what should I wear!?" William rushed up the stairs holding something behind his back. He smiled cheekily as he held out a box wrapped with white and gold paper with a beautiful bow.
"This is what you should wear!" He nudged the box closer, I took it. I diligently opened it, to my surprise there was an adorable sweater inside. Reindeer were knitted into the pattern of the sweater. William removed the hoodie he wore to reveal the same sweater.

"I thought it would be cute if we matched!" He brushed the bit of fuzz of and grinned at me.
"WILL THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING I LOVE IT!" I leapt toward his embrace him.

We walked hand in hand to Henry's place. It was beginning to snow but that didn't matter. We arrived at his place at exactly 15:00. We rang the doorbell and Henry was quick to answer the door.

"Will! Y/n! You two look adorable! I'm so glad you could make it! Please come on in!" I smiled at Henry and walked in taking my shoes off immediately, Will did the same.

-
"Alright everyone picture time! Gather by the tree!" Henry came out with a camera and set it up. Everyone gathered by the tree all smiling. Henry set the timer and rushed over to everyone.
"Smile big!" A bright flash went off and the picture was taken. All gather around to see the photo. It was lovely everyone was smiling and seemed like they were having a great time, the tree looked wonderful as well. Sydney (IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HENRYS WIFES NAME SO SHE IS CALLED SYDNEY!) called out to everyone that the food was ready. Everyone sat down at the table Henry went to make an announcement.
"Thank you all for coming I'm so glad we were able to do this! I-" a loud knock on the door startled everyone.

"I'm so sorry but I'll be right back!" He laughed as he left. Stomping steps became louder and louder. An angry woman stood in front of everyone.
"YOU!" She pointed at me.
"Me?"
"YES YOU! YOUR THE LITTLE BITCH THAT STOLE MY HUSBAND!" She stormed over to me going to yank me from my chair. William stood up and got in her way.
"WILL MOVE."
"No"
"WILLIAM VINCENT AFTON IF YOU DONT MOVE I WILL THROW YOUR ASS TO THE FLOOR." She went to slap him but he caught her wrist.
"Do you think you have the right to storm into Henry's home and threaten my wife? Let alone disrespect Henry? You should now I HATE anyone who disrespects someone I care for." Williams grasp on her wrist tightened as he glared at her. She let her hand fall to her waist in defeat.
"Now get the hell out." She scoffed and left a trail of insults and cusses following her. William sat down and sighed.
"I'm so sorry about that." I caressed his back.
"Luv it's ok."
"Ahem- I do apologize for that." Henry laughed awkwardly.
"Let's eat!" The rest of the night was filled with laughter and joy, the night grew older and it was time to leave. We thanked Henry and left for home.
"That was something else." Will laughed and he got under the cover.
"I agree."

IM SO FREAKING SORRY THE OTHERS WONT BE RELEASED QUITE YET! IM SO SORRY! BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE IT. I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH AND REMEMBER PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES <3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

-williamaftonsslut

:)