𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨?

The alarm clock, a simple device that reminds you of the start of another dreadful day has just begun. For some, that means getting up and leaving for work or perhaps school. All it meant for you was that you made it another day.  And your new day would begin now.

The continuous beep from your alarm clock startled you. You jolted slightly, coming close to sitting up. Yet something or should I say someone stopped you. You felt your back press up against him. You turned around to be met face to face with William. The man you found yourself to be so in love with, so much so everything he did made you adore him even more. His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his di-. And here he was laying beside you head now buried in your neck. He held you close, with a hold so tight, it seemed he would never let go. And he wouldn't.  Time passed minute by minute and you knew that soon your second alarm would sound, notifying you that if you waited any longer you would be late.

"Will, my luv, I know you want to cuddle but I must get up."
You felt his arms tighten around your waist. His head shook. You smiled in adoration, this was the type of thing that could get you giggling and make you start swinging your legs. But you loved it.  Your second alarm startled you, as it did William. His grip loosened, and you were able to shimey away. An audible whine came from William. You heard sheets rustle and foot steps follow you. You continued brushing your teeth as William embraced you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder. You leaned your head closer to his, staying there for a while. You finished brushing your teeth and walked to your shared closet.

——
William held a plate of food out to you.
"Please come join me for breakfast, you have time." He stood there with a smile on his face. Despite the fact his hair was all disheveled and the viable bags under his eyes he looked like a glass doll, so fragile.
"William I'm sorry but I need to go, I wish I could stay."

Your heart sunk as you saw the look of disappointment. His eyes seemed glossy. You embraced him one last time, combing through his hair with your fingers.
You let go and turned toward the door.
"Must you go? Can't you stay with me? I do miss you when your gone."
With a simple nod he understood. And this time he didn't try to stop you.

(Sorry took me a bit to write a chapter! Thought I'd start the new year off with a bit of needy William because why not :) hope you all had a good new years! I love you all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3

-williamaftonsslut

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara