𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

How this chapter got me smilin ^^^
Here's ur request luvy exactly a month later sorry for the wait!
@Shortcake___2

"Are you excited for our honeymoon Will?"
"More than anything, I can't wait to get time with just the two of us!" He smiled.

"Next!"
"Tickets please!" The man smiled at you. You shuffled through you pocket and handed them to him.
"Enjoy your flight!" You and Will smiled at him.

You finally sat down after hours previously spent standing in lines and walking. Will was smart enough to book seats towards the back with no one across from your row.
You felt a hand rest on your thigh. You placed your hand atop of his. You caught yourself smiling as he held your hand lifting up to his lips and planting a small kiss on it
Two hours into the flight William was asleep his head leaning against your shoulder, your hands still together.  You continued to read your book but quickly felt your eyelids become heavy, you rested your head on Wills and fell asleep.

—-
"Luv it's time to get up." Your eyes fluttered open and we're met with Williams breathtaking smile.
"How was your nap dear?"
"It was lovely."
"We are just about to land, might wanna gather your things." You nodded, and grabbed your things.

Will handed you your luggage and retrieved his own. Within the hour you felt a wave of happiness hit you. Your honeymoon has officially begun. You waved for a taxi. A car pulled up to the curb and the woman exited her car assisting with the luggages.
"Where are you folks headed?" She turned to look behind her. "3420 duck dick lane!" She nodded and started driving. You arrived within an hour. William payed her while you grabbed the luggage. The place was gorgeous, it would only be the two of you for two weeks and the ocean was directly behind the house and only you too had access to it. It was around 6:30 am considering it was an overnight flight so there was a lot to do.

1:45 pm

William had returned from picked up the motorcycle he had rented for the entirety of the trip. You found two paddle boards and knew exactly what you wanted to do.
"Darling I'm back!"

"Will guess what I found!"

He tilted his head sideways. You grabbed his hand and dragged him down to the beach.
"Look! Paddle boards!" His eyes lit up and he bolted back, returning quickly with his swim stuff on.
He tossed the sunscreen at you.
"Could you help me with this?" You applied some on him and he did the same for you.

"BAHAHHAHAHA!" You laughed as Will once again fell off. He swam back to the top his hair covering his eyes. He lifted his hair up and saw you dying of laughter. He swam over to you and bumped your paddle board making you fall.
"HHAHAHAHAH THATS HOW IT FEEL!" You swam toward him tackling him in the water.

7:56pm
You two sat down on the paddle board watching the sun slowly fade. Williams arm wrapped around you. Your head resting on his shoulder. It was nearly dark and you pulled the paddle board on the shore.

After a well deserved shower you cuddled next to Will. You kissed him and cuddles closer. He let out a small whimper.
"Will?"
"Luv, please stop moving around so much." Your smirked at this, purposely moving even more.
More whines escaping, soon turning into louder and louder whimpers. You turned to the opposite side of him facing away leaving him a horny mess. A firm tug put you on your back.

"You can't just leave me like this! So with that I'll finish what you started." William yanked your shorts down, and pulled his boxers down revealing his cock. No matter how many times you saw it, your jaw would always drop.

"Such a slut for my dick aren't you luv?" A small frown appeared when you didn't respond. William spit in his hand and jerked himself off using his spit and a lube.  "Fine if you won't admit it I'll fuck you so good until you scream it, let's be honest that would be better." He slid into you quickly finding your g-spot. Your back arched and you let out a loud moan. William chuckled as he continued to fuck you. 
"Are you a slut for my cock?" You could only let out a moan in response, from the pleasure you were receiving if he continued like this you would cum in no time. And you were right, you felt that all to familiar feeling arise. Your hands gripped the sheets, your legs buckled and twitched. But William kept going, penetrating you deeper and going faster.

"I won't stop till you admit your a fucking slut for my dick luv, I can do this all night."

"Ngh~ fuck Will!"
He went faster, "that's not what I want to hear."
Your moans became louder as you felt that feeling of pure bliss again, you were close.

"Ah fuck! Just like that Will! Please! I'm such a fucking slut for you cock! Ha~!" With a satisfied chuckle, he went faster and faster now more focusing on finishing. His cock twitched and a loud groan of pleasure pushed you over the edge allowing you both to finish in sync.
He collapsed on top of you, breathless.

Two smut chapters two days in a row 0: now I'll disappear for a month. Just kidding, actually idk if I am who knows! Anyways remember please take care of yourselves and I love you all so much <33

-williamaftonsslut

:)