𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

>:) I love these ones

You walked towards Williams office. He said he needed you, apparently it was an emergency. You knocked, you heard him call out.

"Ah Y/n! Glad you could make it! You can just close the door." He spun a pen between his fingers as he smiled at you.
"Please take a seat." He gestured toward the seat in front of his desk. You took a seat.
" So the reason I called you here is because I'm all honesty Y/n, you might get fired." The smile that once spread across your face had quickly vanished.
"What!? No!  I need this job! Please I'll do anything!"
"Anything?" A smirk slowly plastered his face.
"Anything! Just please let me keep this job!"
William slowly stood up from his chair making his way to you. He caressed your cheek with his hand, using his index finger to lift your chin up. He leaned in slowly kissing you passionately. The kiss began to get deeper, most lust filled. Your tongues danced together perfectly. He pulled away, panting slightly.
"Strip." He ordered. You quick did as he said. He took you hand leading you over to his desk. He bent you over on his desk, getting a perfect view of your ass. He kissed you neck, leaving a dark purple spot you'd have to deal with later.

"So fucking gorgeous." He undid his belt, letting his pants fall down to his ankles. He slipped off his boxers. He brushed his tip against your clit making you moan. He thrusted into you, causing you to gasp. He quickly began to relentlessly pound into you, hitting that special spot that made your head spin.
"Hgn!" You whimpered and moaned. His quite grunts could be heard. You were shocked no one had heard you, he pushed you down against the desk, ass up, going deeper inside you. You were practically drooling, the pleasure that rushed through your body every thrust he made was indescribable. Just your luck Henry had to walk in.
"Hey Will I- WHAT THE FUCK OMG IM SO SORRY!" He slammed the door shut.
"That p-poor ahh~ guy had to walk in on me fucking your senseless. Fucking slut for my cock huh." You simply moaned. That familiar knot was forming in your stomach.
"Hmmm~ c-close!" He sped up his pace, making you practically scream his name and you reached your climax. But, William still pounded into you, craving his release. You began to become overstimulated, your legs shook when he finally finished.

"Look I'll make a deal with you, we do that whenever I want and you keep you job."

"Deal"

( here ya go, ig I'm just in the writing mood hurray. Anyways ily all so much and remember please take care of yourselves <3)

-williamaftonsslut

:)