Family relations

Nya's POV

Spencer and I have been dating for a few months now and it's like ever since I got this job I barley get any sleep. I didn't even sleep all night. I had to stay up working on my target and trying to gather intel. When I finally got to the BAU this morning, everyone was already in the conference room discussing the case.
I sit next to Spencer and Derek with a cup of coffee in my hand.

"Are you ok? You look like you got hit by a bus?" Derek asks me.

"Well technically, if she had gotten hit by a bus she would be dead, about 6,700 people have lost their lives due to bus accidents." Spencer said.

"Babe, it's just an expression and I'm fine Derek, just didn't get much sleep last night."

"So 3 men were found killed right here in Virginia, their bodies were completely burned, and all of them were left in this shack 500 miles outside of the state." Penelope says.

"They were trying to cover their tracks." Derek says.

"Maybe so, that's what we have to find out, wheels up in 10." Hotch says.

Everyone disperses and goes their separate ways to get ready for the flight. I stay in my chair feeling too tired to even get up. Spencer stayed sitting beside me the whole time.

"Why didn't you get any sleep last night?" Spencer asks me.

"I had work to do."

"What work?"

"It's just something I can't explain right now Spencer."

I get up out of my chair and walk out of the room. I couldn't tell him what I was doing or why I even joined the team. That was classified and I know he would learn soon enough.

Spencer's POV

I really wanted to know what Nya was hiding from me. I hated the fact she felt she couldn't trust me enough to tell me what was really going on.

I got in a car with Hotch and JJ and we drove to the area of the crime scene.

"Trouble in Paradise?" JJ asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I saw you and Nya looking kinda upset with each other."

"We weren't upset with each other, we just got into a disagreement." I said.

"Why?"

"Well she wouldn't tell me what she was doing last night." I said.

"So?"

"So she missed at least 7 hours of sleep and as her boyfriend, I wanted to know why."

"Look, Spence it's sweet that you care but sometimes you have to give a girl a little space, im sure there's a perfectly good reason for why she's not telling you." JJ said.

"Yeah Thanks JJ."

We finally get to the crime scene and see the officers and greet them.
I examine the dead bodies and the crime scene to get a better look of what the unsub was thinking.

"The victims bodies are completely charred, most likely the unsub is a pyromaniac to have burnt the bodies to this amount." I said to JJ and Hotch.

"He's smart enough to know that we can't ID the victims now, let's meet up with the rest of the team and see what we got." Hotch said.

We went back into the BAU headquarters to confer with each other.

"So this unsub is a pyromaniac who might have had a difficult background, and he's most likely African American and these men were victims to his pain?" Rossi asked.