I stumble and I fall (part 1)

Spencer's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I went downstairs and Serenity made waffles, eggs, and French toast.

"You were here all night?" I asked.

"Of course," Serenity replied.

"You and Derek must be getting really serious."

"Yes, we are and it's been amazing."

"You guys are really loud," Derek said as he walked downstairs.

"Good morning babe." Serenity said to him.

"All this love is making my heart ache," I said as I sat on the couch.

"Dude, we all know you miss her, just talk to her," Derek said as he sat next to me.

"Of course, I miss her, but I don't think she wants to speak to me right now, I've been trying to give her some space."

"I'm sure she misses you too, Nya loves you, you're like her anchor, you keep her tethered to the ground, you keep her going."

"He's right, you two are like seriously in love with each other. It's really annoying sometimes actually, no offense, boss." Serenity said as she sat next to derek.

"Yeah, yeah, thank you for the breakfast, I'm going to go back into my room and just sleep until the pain subsides." I said.

I walked upstairs to the guest room and saw my phone ringing. It was Nya.

"Hey." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi, Im sorry to bother you, i just wanted to ask where Reina was."

"Isnt she with you?" I ask

"Why would she be with me? i thought you were picking her up today."

"Nya, You were supposed to pick her up."

"Since when?"

"Yesterday, I called you and said that you would be free to pick her up."

"Oh crap, I completely forgot. Im going to go pick her up and ill talk to you later."

"ok"

Nya's POV

I went to go pick up Reina and drove her home. I could tell she was upset which is understandable. I used to hate it when my parents forgot to pick me up too.

Reina walked in the house and dropped her bookbag on the floor.

"Pick up the bookbag Reina, put it in the hook."

"Fine." Reina said.

"Aren't you going to eat? I made food for you." I asked.

"I'm not hungry."

"Ok, Reina, what's wrong sweetie?"

"You."

"Me, what?"

"You're the problem. You forgot me at school."

"Yes and I apologized for that." 

"What type of mother leaves there daughter at school? What type of mother pays someone else to take care of me because your gone all the time. You're a horrible mother and I HATE YOU"

Reina stormed off into her bedroom.

"Ooo sweet baby jesus, don't let me smack this girl back to oblivion."

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it to find Spencer there.

"Hi" I said

"Hey, do you want to explain to me, why you forgot our daughter at school?"

"Spencer, I can't do this with you right now."

"I'm just asking."

"Well, it doesn't matter cuz she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you."

"She just said it 5 seconds ago. She's a 4-year-old speaking to me like she's an adult and it took everything in me not to smack that girl upside her head. My mother would have beat me to shreds if I ever spoke to her like that."

"Nya, you need to calm down."

"Calm down? Why aren't you acting like this isn't a big deal? Like it's ok for her to speak to me this way?"

"It's not but we would talk to her together if you would just calm down."

I suddenly felt really dizzy. I stumbled but Spencer caught me.

"You're burning up. Let me get my phone from the kitchen."

Spencer went to get his phone from the kitchen and I continued to feel dizzy. I closed my eyes for a second and everything went dark.

Spencer's POV

I called the ambulance and they came 5 minutes later. Nya passed out and she didnt wake up. Reina and I rode in the back of the ambulance and when we got to the hospital, they wouldn't let us see her for several hours. I called the team and they all came as quickly as they could.

"She's gonna be fine, Spencer. You should sit down you've been pacing back and forth for hours." JJ said.

"You don't know that," I replied.

"Guys, it's the doctor," Derek said and we all stood up.

"What happened?" I asked the doctor.

"Agent Reid suffered some major internal bleeding, but she's going to be just fine."

"What caused this bleeding?"

"An ectopic pregnancy."

"She was pregnant?" 

"Yes."

"Oh, God." I said while sitting down.

"What about the baby?" JJ asked.

"The baby didn't make it, ectopic pregnancies are where the baby is outside the uterus instead of inside and the baby won't survive outside of the uterus. I'm guessing major stress is what caused it to burst, and caused her to pass out. There was a lot of bleeding, agent Reid is very lucky to be alive, but we did the surgery and she should be fine now. You can all can go visit her, and I'll come back later with anymore news."

"Thank you doctor." Emily said.

"Come on, let's go see her." Hotch said to everyone.

"Spencer, aren't you coming?" JJ asked me.

I couldn't move. My feet were stuck to the ground. I felt like throwing up.

"Hey, you guys go ahead, I'll be right there" Derek said.

He sits next to me but doesn't say anything, Just waits for me to talk.

"I can't go in there, I can't see her in that hospital bed. This is all my fault." I said.

"This isn't your fault, you had no control over this."  

"I should have been there for her instead of pushing her away, instead of leaving our home, instead of arguing with her, what if she died tonight?"

"Well she didn't, she's in that room, waiting for you to go see her and tell her that everything will be ok, and everything will be, just go be with your wife." 

Derek got up and went to Nya's room. It took me a while but I got up too.

"Hey" Nya said as I walked through the door.

"Hi."