The end or the beginning

Nya's POV

It's been a few weeks since Reina's been back. Ive been staying home with her while Spencer went to work. I didnt want to leave her out of my sight, but today I have something to do. I need to see Spencer and the team today. I got some big news to tell them.

I called Serenity over so she could watch Reina for me.

"Where are you going, mommy?" Reina asked.

"I'm just going to go talk to your dad for a second. Serenity will watch you, I'll be right back, I promise." I responded.

I gave her a hug and left to go see Spencer and the team .

Spencers POV

I was looking over case files in a room when I heard a knock on the door. It was Nya.

I got up to hug her.

"Hey, I thought you were watching Reina, what are you doing here?" I asked as I let her go.

"I came here to talk to you." She said.

"ok, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm leaving the BAU."

"Wait, why, I don't understand," I said.

"Once we got Reina's back, Ive been doing some thinking. We get so caught up with work, that sometimes we miss the things that we shouldn't, and sometimes one of us needs to be home, especially with our crazy work schedules. At least if I'm home, I can protect our kids, and tuck them into bed and sing them lullabies, and teach them how to play piano, you know, motherly things."

"Kids?" I asked.

Nya gave me a look. Her eyes turned soft like she was trying to tell me something.

"Omg, you're pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're having another baby." She responded with a smile on her face.

I couldn't help but kiss her.

"Wait, but how? I thought we couldn't—"

"I don't know. I mean I guess the universe just wanted us to have another child, but either way, I'm happy." She said.

"I am too, but I am going to miss working with you."

"Spencer, you're never really done working with me. I'm your partner, always."

I kissed her again. Just because she's so perfect.

"Are you going to tell the team?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you coming with?" She asked.

"I'll follow you anywhere," I responded.

She smiled and took my hand. We headed to the conference room.

Nya's POV

"Hey guys," I said as Spencer and I entered the room.

"Nya, what are you doing here?" JJ said.

"I wanted to talk to all of you because I have something to tell you. I'm leaving the BAU." I said.

"Well, you can work in other field offices," Penelope said.

"No, let me make myself more clear, I'm leaving the FBI. I want to be a stay-at-home mom. Take care of my daughter." I responded.

Penelope, JJ, and Emily started to tear up. It was a group hug moment.

"We're really going to miss you," Emily said.

"Yeah," Rossi said In agreement.

"Guys, you are all my family. You will never be truly rid of me. No matter what, I'll always be here for you guys if you need me." I said.