Paris(part 1)

Nya's POV

The flight to Paris was excruciatingly long but we got there safely and that's all that matters. Spencer and I rented a vacation home instead of staying at a hotel.

"This Place is really nice," Spencer said.

"I know, I had to get a nice place to surprise my husband with," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Let me put your bags in the room," Spencer said as he took the bags from my hand.

The living room was very nice and spacious, with a white couch, glass table, and a huge flat-screen TV. The house had an open kitchen with a marble countertop. The bathroom also has a marble countertop and it is clean and just beautiful. The house is only one bedroom and the bedroom is huge and beautiful. The fact I get to have alone time with my husband makes it all worthwhile.

"You really like the house don't you?" Spencer asked.

"Yes, I do."

"I know, So what do we do now?"

"I have this whole itinerary planned babe, it's going to be so fun."

"Ok, when do we start this itinerary?" Spencer asked.

"Now"

"Like right now?"

"Yes, right now, the city of love awaits us."

"Can I get a nap first?"

"Yes, Spencer, you can take a nap first," I said with a smile.

After Spencer's much-needed nap. We went sightseeing and visited a bunch of bakeries and shops, and visited the Eiffel Tower. The view from up there is stunning and while we were shopping, I bought Spencer this really nice watch, and he got me a bracelet in return. We even decided to take a couple's cooking class.

"Welcome to my cooking class, everyone, I'm Chef Sophia, and I'll be teaching you all how to make a chocolate souffle, to start with something simple, and then we will make ratatouille."

"She seems nice," Spencer said.

"Aren't French chefs like the meanest chefs on the planet?" I asked.

"Gordan Ramsey is pretty mean and he's British."

"Good point," I said.

Chef Sophia did a pretty good job explaining how to make a chocolate souffle. Each individual had to make their own and I personally don't like chocolate as much as Spencer does so I just made him taste mine once it was done.

"You know monoamines, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin are found in chocolate."

"you still didn't tell me if it's good," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, it's good."

"Oh my gosh, you hate it."

"No, babe, I don't hate it, it's good really," Spencer said.

"I'm going to ask the professional if she likes it."

I walked over to Chef Sophia and asked her to taste my souffle.

"It's dry."

"It's dry?" I asked.

"Yes, it's dry." She said again.

I walked back over to Spencer and he started laughing.

"You said it was good."

"It is good, a little bit."

"You are so mean," I said while laughing.

"I learned it from you."

"That's actually a really good point," I said.

"Now everyone, we are going to be making ratatouille next." The chef said.

Ratatouille is a classic French dish that's made from tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, eggplant, and fresh herbs. I loved the movie, so maybe the dish won't be that hard to make.

Spencer made it a lot faster than I did, but he's a genius so of course he knows how to cook and bake better than me. It just makes him 10 times more attractive.

Chef Sophia was going to each table and tasting their creations. She started with me and Spencer's table.

"Yours is good," she said to Spencer.

Spencer gave me his "I told you so" look.

"Yours is amazing, very well seasoned," she said to me.

"Ha, told you I could make it better than you," I said to Spencer.

"You are really cute," Spencer said.

I smiled and hugged him. We needed this. Time to ourselves and just to be in each other's love.

Spencers POV

After our full day yesterday on the streets of Paris, Nya and I spent the rest of our night at the vacation house, watching movies until we fell asleep.

Today Nya planned for us to go to the Louvre Museum. It's a national art museum and it's home to some of the most popular works of Western art, including the Mona Lisa.

"Babe, are you ready to go?"

"yeah, I'm just getting my purse."

"You look really good in those jeans."  I said.

"You think I look good in everything."

"That's because you do look good in everything." 

"Thank you," Nya said after kissing me. 

We took an Uber to the museum which wasn't that far from where we are staying at. The second we saw the museum, I could see Nya's face light up.   

We walked inside and the paintings looked exquisite. 

"These paintings look amazing."  

"Yeah, I knew you would love them," Nya said. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Marie, ill be your museum guide for today." 

"She has such a French accent," Nya said.

"That's because she's French," I said with a smile on my face. 

"First off, we will start with one of the most famous paintings in the world, the Mona Lisa. The Mona Lisa was made by Leonardo da Vinci in 1502." 

"1503," I said. 

"I beg your pardon?" Marie asked. 

"The Mona Lisa was made in 1503, not 1502," I replied. 

"Someone google that," Marie said. 

"He's right," Nya said as she showed Marie her phone screen.  

"Well, it appears I've been corrected. Let's move on shall we?" 

"I think you made her mad," Nya said with a tiny laugh. 

"She'll be fine," I replied. 

We looked at many other paintings such as the raft of Medusa, the Wedding at Cana, and the Venus De Milo, all of which I continued to correct our museum guide. 

Nya and I decided to walk back to the vacation house and take a nice stroll under the stars. Once we got back to the house, we opened a bottle of wine and simply just talked. 

"Where did you get this wine from anyways?" Nya asked. 

"From the grocery store." 

"You went to the grocery store while I was sleeping last night?" 

"Yeah, you're actually a really deep sleeper for someone who used to kill for a living, but it's a good thing, while your in your deep sleep your body releases growth hormones and works to build and repair muscles, bones, and tissues." 

"Did you just give me a medical lesson?" 

"Yes, I did." 

"You are so adorable," Nya said. 

"I know, you tell me all the time." 

It wasn't long before Nya fell asleep. She looks really cute when she sleeps.