Paris (Part 2)

Nya's POV

Today is our last day in Paris and I had something extra special planned for Spencer and me tonight. I was gonna take him on a food tour and try some new French foods, and towards the end of the night, I wanted to take him on a cruise dinner.

"What is all this?" Spencer asked.

"Breakfast."

"You made me breakfast in bed?"

"Yeah, Well I didn't buy any groceries, so I just ordered some breakfast. I had to speak French to the lady at the fast food place though."

"you speak French?"

"I may have learned a thing or two from Special Agent Dr. Reid."

Spencer smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm gonna go shower."

"May I join you?" Spencer asked.

"You have to eat."

"I'd rather eat something else."

"SPENCER! It is way too early for that, just eat your breakfast."

"Yes, Ma'am."

After I finished taking my shower, Spencer was already dressed and ready to go.

"Damn, did you already take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah, in that other bathroom,"

"How long was I in the shower? I asked.

"A while," Spencer replied.

I put my clothes on and we made our way to our food tour.

We saw so many different kinds of foods and got the opportunity to taste them. I tried a macaron.

"You know Ive always wanted to try one of these," I said.

"Really? Did you know that the first macaron was made in Italy, not in France? It found its way into France in 1533." Spencer said.

"Babe, How would I know that?"

"Well, you do now."

We tasted all kinds of food including steak frites, french onion soup, and different types of croissants. I gained a good 3 pounds just by eating today.

Once we got home, I went right to sleep, plus Spencer and I were planning to go out again later tonight so I just decided to take a nap.

Spencers POV

Nya said she had a surprise for me and planned this special night for us so I'm very excited about it.

"Do you like my outfit?" Nya asked.

"You wore the red dress."

"Yeah, I wore the red dress. I mean it's kinda small now, I know I gained weight since our first date and everything." Nya said.

"you still look stunning in that dress, since the first moment I saw you in it."

"Thank you."

I kissed her and we were off into the night. Nya planned a cruise dinner for us on one of the most beautiful rivers in Paris.

"Where are the rest of the people?" I asked.

"I kinda rented out this entire space, I wanted us to have some time alone, is it too much?" Nya asked.

"No, it's perfect, where did you even get the money to rent out this entire place?"

"You get paid a lot for assassinating people, I actually put most of that money towards Reina's college fund."

"Smart girl."

"You're a lot smarter than I am Spencer."

I just smiled at her.

"I'm about to just have a croissant, cuz what is on this menu?" Nya said.

"Hello, my name is Louis, I'll be your server today, what would you like?"

"I'll have the lamb shank Navarin," I said.

"I'll have whatever he's having," Nya said.

The server went back into the kitchen after taking our orders.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked.

"You know, Spencer, I never thought I would settle down and get married and have kids when I joined the CIA. I was all about my work, it was easier to do my job if I stayed away from all that lovey-dovey stuff, but all that changed when I met you. You changed my life Spencer and I wanted to do all this cuz you've done more than enough for me. You've been here for me, you've loved me, You've cared for me, and you've dealt with my crazy self every day which is a lot, and you gave me a beautiful daughter, and I will always love you."

"It's kinda funny because I never thought I would have a family either."

"Really? Why?" Nya asked.

"Everyone always found me unusual or weird, but You make me more confident in myself and I can be myself around you, You love me the way I am, even when I go on my statistic rants."

"Especially when you go on your statistic rants," Nya said.

"I've been thinking about this IVF thing," I said.

"You have?"

"Yeah, I think we should try it."

"But I thought we weren't on the same page about the whole kids thing."

"We weren't, but if there's anyone who can take care of our children, It's you, You are an amazing mom and amazing wife. I shouldn't have put everything on you, we have the same job, and I get caught up in work a lot too, it wasn't fair to blame you."

"It's ok, are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Yes, I am."

Nya smiled at me and held my hand.

After we finished our meal, we went to the railing on the boat to look at the sights outside. I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Babe."

"Yeah," I replied.

"You're staring at me again," Nya said.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's all yours anyway," Nya said as she winked at me.

"Good point."

After our cruise, we got back to the vacation house and started packing for our flight back home.

"I still can't believe you brought so many books in your suitcase," Nya said as she was trying to my books into her suitcase.

"Reading is fundamental."

"When did you even have time to read all of them?" Nya asked

"While you were sleeping."

"so you read and watch me sleep."

"Exactly, I'm an expert multitasker," I said

"You are a very funny man Spencer Reid."

"I'll always want to make you laugh, you have a beautiful laugh."

"You think everything about me is beautiful, don't you Spencer?" Nya asked.

"Yes, exactly."

We packed up all of our things and laid in bed.

"You smell really good by the way," Nya said.

"Thanks, I got it from this guy at the mall."

She faced me and put her hands in my hair.

"I love you," Nya said.

"I love you too." I replied.