Big day!!!

Nya's POV

TODAY IS WEDDING DAY!!

When I woke up, Spencer wasn't beside me. I looked over to to my nightstand and saw roses and a letter next to it. I opened the letter and started to read it.

"Dear Nya,

Im sorry I cant be here with you when you wake up today, as they always say it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I just wanted to give you the chance to spend the day to yourself before I see you later on tonight. I can't wait for you to become Ms.Reid.

Love, Spencer"

I smiled and put it back on the nightstand. I got up off the bed and went outside to the kitchen to get something to eat. I saw a plate of food was already prepared for me. My guess is that Spencer made it especially since I know he was going to be doing nice gestures all day today. After eating and showering, I called my bridesmaids to my house.

"Did you really have to make us wake up so early?" Penelope said as soon as she waked in the house.

"Come on, it's her wedding day of course she did, we have to prepare everything for the wedding later." Emily said.

"What are we going to the hotel to get ready anyways?" JJ asked.

"After our spa day" I said excitedly.

Emily, JJ and Penelope all smiled at each other.

"Well lets go get some mani-pedis little ones." Penelope said as everyone trailed behind her.

Spencers POV

"Yo Genius, wake up its your wedding day." I heard Morgan say from a distance.

"I know it's my wedding day, you didn't have to wake me up to tell me that." I said in a groggy voice.

"Wheres Rossi and Hotch?" I asked Morgan.

"Hotch is taking care of jack right now and Rossi is well, somewhere being Rossi, are you excited?" Morgan asked me.

"I'm ecstatic, it feels real yet scary, I've never been in a relationship this long let alone one I'm going to be in for the rest of my life."

"You're gonna be fine, I promise."

"Yeah, yeah, can you call Rossi and Hotch over here and he can bring jack, I just need everyone to be here so we start getting ready for the wedding." I ask Morgan.

"No problem."

Morgan walks out of the room. I grab my phone since I heard it ding from a notification. It was Nya texting me.

"Hey Spence, I know you're probably busy getting ready for the wedding and everything, I just wanted to say thank you for the letter and I will see you later. I love you."

I smile at the message.

Nya's POV

"Are you texting your fiancé before your wedding?" Penelope asks me.

"Maybe, I'm just saying thank you for the letter he wrote me."

"What letter?" JJ asked.

"It was this sweet letter he left me before he went to the hotel and he got me red roses, the same kind of flowers, he gave me on our first date."

"Aww that's so romantic." Penelope said.

"Wait aren't you two gonna, you know?" Emily asked with a smile on her face.