Just in case

Spencers POV

"This is so cute," Garcia said as she looked at the tattoo on Nya's upper back.

"It is really nice," Emily added.

"Thanks, guys. Could you hand me my jacket?" Nya said.

I handed her the jacket that was behind me. She fixed her shirt and then put her jacket on.

"I can't believe you got a tattoo, with Spencer's name no less," Derek said.

"Love is a very strong thing," Nya responded.

"I might just get one myself," I added.

"Guys we're ready for you," JJ said.

We all walked into the conference room where Rossi and Hotch already were.

We all sat down and JJ handed each of us a folder with the information on the case.

"Wait, this is about a sex trafficking ring, this isn't in our jurisdiction," Derek said.

"No it isn't, but the CIA and the FBI have been working to find the leader of this sex trafficking ring. Hundreds of women and even men across the states have been getting kidnapped and sold. One of the chains is having an auction today in a couple of hours and I need one of you to infiltrate them." Hotch said.

"But none of us have training being undercover," Emily said.

"Nya does," Hotch responded.

"Wait, you want Nya to go undercover in a sex trafficking auction?" I ask.

"It makes sense, she has more undercover work under her belt than any of us.  When she got here, she was undercover. I see no one else as fit to do the job as she is." Rossi added.

"That's only if Nya wants to do it," Hotch said.

Everyone looked at Nya and waited for her decision.

"Sure." She said.

I took her out of the room to speak with her.

"You don't agree with my decision." She said.

"No, I don't."

"May I ask Why?"

"You can get hurt or killed or worse. What if they figure out you work for the federal government, there's no way of knowing what they would do to you."

"Spencer, I can take care of myself. Ive been in way worse places with way worse people. I can handle this." 

"I know you can, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to worry."

"I know, but I will work with Hotch and we will gather all the info I need. The team will be on comms, and I'll call for backup if I need it, I will be prepared, I promise."

"Ok," I said.

"Ok, I'm going to go spar with Derek. I'll see you later, ok."

"Yeah."

Nya walked out of the room but I couldn't help but feel helpless. I didn't want her going alone and I wasn't about to let her so I decided to talk to Hotch.

"What is it, Reid?" Hotch asks.

"I don't think Nya should go on this case alone," I responded.

"Nya is highly qualified to do this. I don't doubt she can do what needs to be done."

"I don't doubt it either, but she can't go in there without backup."  

"And you suggest, you go with her?" He asks.