Surprise! Suprise!

Nya's POV 

"I'm just saying, I think Will should understand where I'm coming from. It's not crazy to want to switch things up in the bed a little." JJ said. 

"Why don't you just try to get him to understand your point of view?" I ask. 

"I've tried, he's just so stubborn. I mean it's not a bad thing, it's not like I'm asking him to be the more submissive partner."

"Well I think you should just keep hammering him about it, he'll give in eventually," I said. 

"Have you and Spencer ever had any issues in bed?" She asked. 

"Spencer and I?" 

"Yeah." 

"No, our sex life is perfect, immaculate even," I responded. 

"Does he think that?" JJ asked while looking at me. 

"Trust me JJ, I know how to please my husband, perfectly."  

"Ok, just asking." 

JJ was accompanying me to the tattoo shop today. I'm getting my first tattoo. I wanted JJ to get a tattoo also but she was too scared, so she just came as emotional support. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" JJ asked me as we walked into the tattoo shop. 

"I'm sure," I said reassuringly. 

The tattoo artist was pretty nice, and she has a bunch of tattoos all over her arms. I could tell this wasn't her first rodeo. 

I decided to get the tattoo on my upper back near my shoulder and JJ looked a lot more anxious than I did. 

"You ok?" I asked as she was standing beside me. 

"Tattoos just give me the heebie-jeebies." She responded. 

"The tattoo artist didnt even start yet," I said with a chuckle. 

"I know, but what if it hurts?" JJ asked. 

"Then it would hurt me, not you," I said. 

"You know what, let me get you a stool." The tattoo artist said. 

JJ sat on the stool beside me while the Tattoo artist started on the tattoo. It did hurt but it wasn't unbearable. 

"Ok, you're all done." The tattoo artist said. 

"Finally," JJ said with a sigh. 

I laughed at her response. 

After leaving the Tattoo shop, JJ and I went back to my house. 

"So are you gonna show him?" JJ asked. 

"Not yet. I kind of have a little something planned for the reveal. It's very minimalist but sweet." 

"Oh really? Now I'm intrigued, what is it?"  

"Can't tell, but I do need your help keeping Spencer out of the house for an hour or so." 

"Spencer isn't even here." 

"He will be, give it a few minutes. He usually goes to the store on Saturdays and he left a while ago, he should be getting back soon."  

And sure enough, he came home a few min after I said that. 

"Hey JJ." 

"Hey, Spence," JJ responded. 

"Let me help you with those," I said as he carried the groceries to the kitchen. 

"Thank you." He replied.