Labor and delivery

Nya's POV

Elijah left me there. I don't even know how long it's been. Maybe a week, maybe two. He doesn't bring me any food anymore, only water, and then leaves. I don't know why he's doing this to me. Sometimes he has fits of rage and just takes his anger out on me; hitting me repeatedly.

"Do you just find pleasure in making me suffer, locking me in your basement for how many weeks, starving me, and hitting me, if you're going to do that, all I ask is that you don't hurt my unborn child." I said.

"Don't Worry, your child's time will come," Elijah replies.

"My friends will come for me, My husband will come for me."

"Oh yeah, the great team of BAU profilers, they don't suspect a thing, I'm helping them find you actually and they have no idea where you could have gone. Poor Spencer is up day and night, he never even leaves the office."

"Why are you such a horrible person?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess it's just who I am."

He leaves the room without saying another word.

Spencer's POV

"Yo genius, you been here all night?"

I heard a loud deep voice wake me up from my sleep.

"Yeah, yeah I've been here all night, I've been working on trying to find Nya."

"Reid, you've been here the whole week, you haven't showered, just go home and get some rest." Derek says.

"No, no I have to stay and find Nya. I've been trying to track her cellphone, but I think it's been turned off. I mean I don't know what else to do. She's my wife and I can't even find her.

"We will find her, I promise." Derek replied.

The rest of the team walks into the office one by one. They each were putting in a lot of time and effort to help me find Nya. They have no idea how much I appreciate them.

"How are you doing on the case?" Elijah says.

"We still can't find her, I've tried everything."

"You'll find her." He says.

"Yeah, thanks, hey what's that on your arm?" I asked.

"A bite, I got dogs at home, sometimes they get pretty violent."

"I see, and I see you got a bruise on your face, where did that come from?" I asked.

"I just got into a bit of an altercation last week."

"Someone hit you?" I asked.

"Something like that." He replied.

I walked away and went to go look for Garcia. Something is off about Elijah.

"Hey, Garcia, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure, anything for you, what's up?"

"Can you pull up the security footage of the parking lot, on the day of Nya's disappearance?" 

" No problemo." Gracia replied. 

She pulled up the footage and Elijah and Nya were in the parking lot together. He drugged her and kidnapped her. It was him this entire time. 

I ran out of the room and told the rest of the team, Elijah had already left the building, probably knowing that we caught on to him. 

"We have to find where he's been keeping her." I said to Hotch.