Mystery girl (part 2)

Nya's POV

The team met up with Emily and I at the police station so we can discuss what we had came up with so far. Spencer was in a separate room doing a geographical profile of the area on a white board.

"Hey."

"Hey." Spencer said without looking away from the board.

I hugged him from the back and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"You're upset with me, aren't you?" I ask.

"What makes you say that?"

"You won't even look at me."

Spencer turned around and I got off of him.

"I'm looking at you now."

"Spencer, I can't tell you what's been going on with me, I just need you to trust me."

"How can I trust you? You've never kept things from me before."

"You're right but some things are better left unsaid." I said.

JJ walks in and calls Spencer to go talk to Hotch. He leaves the room without saying another word to me. I hated the fact we were fighting about this. I just wanted all of this to be over. I love Spencer more than anything and I didn't want this to ruin something really special.

I got a text message on my phone, telling me the location of my target or the unsub in this case. I couldn't tell the team where he was, not yet. I left the station quickly and swiftly so no one would see me leave. I was able to get some equipment that my boss sent me. I had to wear all black, a black trench coat, black weapons, black shirt, black pants, you get the picture. Just full on matrix vibe.

It was my job and duty to this country to take this man out so that's what I did

It was my job and duty to this country to take this man out so that's what I did. I'm a trained sniper so as soon as he was alone, I killed him, shot him right in the head.

I went back to the station and changed back into my regular clothes but when I got there the whole team was in the room as if they were waiting for me or something.

"What's going on?" I ask.

" I had a feeling you were hiding something serious, so I hacked into your files. Turns out you've been lying to us this whole time. You're not even in the FBI, you're in the CIA." Spencer said.

"You're right."
I pull out my badge and showed them.
" I'm an assassin for the CIA, I was undercover, I was sent here to kill Mr.Boyer who prays on children by hanging them from trees and stabbing them."

"You lied to us, all of us." Derek said.

"It's not lying Derek, I was simply doing my job."

"Doing your job? Were you doing your job when you got with me? Or when you moved in with me or got engaged?" Spencer said angrily.