In Between (Mini chapter)

Nya's POV

I'm finally coming home after spending a couple of days at the hospital. It feels so good to be back at my own house. Spencer didn't want me doing anything though to quote on quote "Let my body heal. 

"You did not have to make me a whole meal, I just wanted some noodles," I told Spencer as I sat with him in the kitchen. 

"My wife deserves a whole meal after almost dying...again." 

"That's a good point," I said with a smile on my face. 

"I'm going to go get my phone from the room, I'll be right back," Spencer said. 

"Mommy?" Reina said. 

"Yes." 

"I'm really sorry for the way I spoke to you. That was mean." 

"Aw, darling come here. I forgive you, I am going to always love you, no matter what but you have to be respectful to people, especially you're parents. Your father and I do a lot for you and sacrifice a lot for you even though it might not seem like that to you now, ok?" 

"Yes, I understand, I love you mom."  

"I love you too," I said while hugging Reina.  

Reina went back into her room and Spencer was standing in the bedroom doorway, just looking at me with his pretty hazel eyes. 

Spencer's POV 

"Why are you always looking at me like that?" 

"Because you're beautiful," I replied. 

"you say that every time."  

"Because it's true," I said.

"Do you wanna know why I forgot to pick Reina up that day?"  

"Why?" I asked. 

"I was planning a trip for us...to Paris. You know it's someplace I've always wanted to go and I thought it was a good way for us to get away from everything, and it was supposed to be a surprise, then the whole pregnancy thing happened, and you probably don't wanna go anymore but I just wanted to tell you." 

"I would love to go," I said. 

"Really?" 

"Yes, it would be great for us to get away for a while, just me and you. " 

"I will buy the plane tickets right now," Nya said as she got up to get her laptop from the room. 

"Nya." 

"Yeah?"  

"I love u." I said. 

"I love you too, Spencer, till death due us part."