Gestation

Nya's POV

It's been 5 months since Spencer's and I's wedding. Being a married couple is like being in heaven. Waking up with him every morning knowing that he was mine forever just made life worth living.

Spencer and I just headed into the office where Derek, Penelope, JJ, and Emily were talking about whatever it is they love talking about.

"Make way for Mr. and Mrs. Reid," Penelope says as we walked toward Derek's desk.

"We got married 5 months ago, are you really gonna say that every time we walk in here?" I ask.

"5 months, 10 weeks, 3 days, to be exact," Spencer said.

"Yeah, that"

"Well of course I have to say it every time you guys walk in here, you guys are my favorite couple and we are all waiting for some babies," Penelope said.

"We're FBI agents, babies are the least of our problems right now, taking care of children is already hard, but being an FBI agent just makes it 10 times harder, Just ask Hotch," I said.

"Just ask Hotch what?" Hotch says as he overhears his name in the conversation.

"Nothing, never mind," I said with an awkward smile on my face.

Hotch looks at me with a straight face then tells the team to meet up in the conference room to talk about the case.

"Goodmorning everyone, I hope you all slept well, now if you could please put your attention to the board, These are photos of mutilated bodies, organs dipped in acid, Skeletons, the whole shebang, and unfortunately the bodies were too discombobulated to be identified," Penelope says.

"So what are we looking at here, a new Jeffrey Dahmer?" Derek says.

"Maybe a Jeffrey Dahmer copycat," JJ adds.

I couldn't hear what they were saying. Their voices started to fade. I felt so sick, it was hard to focus.

"Are you ok?" Spencer asked me with a concerned face.

"Yeah I'm fine, excuse me," I replied as I got up to go use the bathroom.

JJ followed behind me, as I started to throw up in the bathroom toilet.

"Here, you can use this to wipe your mouth," JJ says as she hands me a paper towel.

"Thanks, I don't know what's wrong with me, probably coming down with something."

"Or your pregnant" JJ says.

"JJ there's no way I'm pregnant, Spencer and I use protection each and every time."

"Condoms can break."

I give her my "just stop talking" look.

"Ok, just at least take one pregnancy test, so that way you know for sure," JJ says as she pulls a box of pregnancy tests out of her purse.

"You carry pregnancy tests in your purse?" I ask.

"Yeah, just in case."

JJ steps out of the bathroom to give me some privacy, and I take the pregnancy test. I put my timer on for about 5-10 minutes and waited. Waited for the results. I walked over to the bathroom sink and looked at the 3 pregnancy tests that were in front of me. All of them were positive. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. I didn't know how to feel. I started to cry tears of joy, I simply can't believe I'm actually pregnant.

JJ walks back into the bathroom and sees the positive pregnancy tests. She gives me an enormous hug and congratulates me.

"Come on, we have to go tell everyone," JJ says.