I stumble and I fall (part 2)(Mini chapter)

Nya's POV

"Can you give Spencer and me the room, guys? " I asked everyone. 

"I'm sorry," Spencer said. 

"You really have to stop apologizing for things you have no control over." 

"I know, I just feel awful, I feel like this is somehow my fault." 

"It's not, I'm just glad that you're here," I said. 

The doctor comes into the room with a look on his face. 

"It's bad news isn't it?" I asked the doctor. 

"Your ovaries were severely damaged, not only from this pregnancy but your previous one." 

"what does that mean?" Spencer asked. 

"That means that there's a very low chance that you could ever have another child again and even if you did become pregnant, you would most likely miscarry. There are things you could try such as IVF and of course, adoption. We will have to keep you here for a couple of days to monitor you but I'll leave you two to talk about it.  " The doctor said before he left. 

There was nothing I could say. I didn't know what to say. Tears were already falling from my eyes. 

Spencer didn't say anything, he just held me as I cried, which meant the world to me.  

Spencers POV 

I stepped outside of the room for a moment to see how everyone else was doing. 

"Thank you guys for coming," I said.

"Of course, spence," JJ said. 

"You keep us posted on how she's doing," Hotch said. 

"Of course," I replied. 

"We gotta go but call us if you need anything," Emily said. 

I hugged everyone and went back inside Nya's room to find her sleeping on the bed with Reina. 

They always look so peaceful when they sleep. I love them so much.