Therapy Session (Part 2)

Nya's POV

I woke up to the feeling of Spencer's lips on my upper back. I loved it when he kissed me there. He did it every morning and every morning, it gives me shivers down my spine and makes my heart skip a beat.

It took me a while to move because I didn't want to get up. I turned myself over so that I could watch him put on his clothes.

"Good morning," Spencer said.

"I think you should take your clothes off and come back to bed," I replied.

"We have an appointment to go to, remember? You have to get up."

"Ugh, Fine."

"I'll go make breakfast," Spencer said.

"Ok."

I eventually did get up and get ready. Today was my 2nd session with Dr. Bonnè and even though I do like her and I'm kind of excited to see her again, I really didn't want to get out of my bed. I put on a white mini-dress with some high heels. I felt like wearing a dress today even though it's not my usual style. 

"Wow," Spencer said as I walked out of the bedroom.

"Do you like it?" I asked as I spun around so he could see the whole dress.

"You look stunning."

I smiled so hard when he said that.

"Thank you," I replied.

Spencer made some French toast, waffles, and bacon. My favorite breakfast foods.

"Are you excited for our session today?" I ask.

"Yeah, are you?" Spencer Replies.

"Yes, I am. I actually think me and her could be friends." I said.

"That's sweet, but the point of a therapist isn't for them to be your friend."

"I know, but there's something about her. She's kind of mysterious. I like that, plus she's smart and I could use some friends." 

"You have friends," Spencer said

"Ok, I need friends I don't work with," I said clarifying.

Spencer Smirks at my response.

"You keep eating, I'll go wake up Reina and get her ready for school," Spencer said.

"Wait, you're done eating already?" I ask.

"Yeah, Spencer said as he got up to put his plate in the kitchen sink.

He put his plate in the sink, stood beside me, and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"No reason." He replies as he walks towards Reina's room.

After Reina wakes up and gets herself ready for school, Spencer gets himself ready as well. We both decide to drop Reina to school and then drive to the therapist's office.

Once we got in the room, Dr. Bonnè was already sitting in her chair, waiting for us.

"I know this isn't couples therapy, but I'm glad you guys are here. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Spencer." She says.

"You too," Spencer replies as we both sit on the couch.

"So Nya let's start with you, How was your talk with your caretaker from the group home?"

"Well, there wasn't much talking. He said a couple of things, and I responded to him, but it wasn't an eye-opening experience. He didn't learn anything all these years. He feels like I should have thanked him for "saving me" and taking care of me. He thinks his actions were completely justifiable and I couldn't stand to look at him any longer." I responded.