ChApTeR-5❤️

"Woh bacha tere academy me ghusa kaise?"

"Mujhe nahi pata yaar. Main toh usse pehli baar kal mila tha."

"Aur tu use apne ghar le aaya? " Sourav asked incredulously. He seriously didn't understand his friend at times.

"Haan" Sachin said nonchalantly as if it was an incident that occurred normally on a daily basis.
"Ow! Maar kyu raha h? " he yelled as his bestie hit him on the head with a spatula.

"Taki tera dimag finally kaam karna shuru kare. Seriously Sach! You don't know the first thing about him! Kaha se aaya h, kaise aaya h, kon h."

"Haan toh abh itna time h. Puchke jaan lenge."

"Kya matlab itna time h. Usse jaldi uske ghar pahunchana h. His parent's must be so worried."

"Bhai you didn't see him play yesterday. Humko uske parents se baat karni chahiye to enroll him in a coaching academy."

"Ha, woh sab toh theek h lekin pehle us bache se toh baat karle. Woh toh kal tujhe dekhke behosh hogaya tha."

"Woh mujhe dekhke behosh nahi hua tha. He was already weak. Idiot."

"I'm not an idiot."

"Yes you are."

"No I am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"Yes you are. You being in denial is not gonna change it. "

"If I am an idiot, then you are a bigger idiot."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

They were cut off from their very heated argument when they heard a soft giggle from outside the kitchen. They looked to the side only to see the mysterious kid trying very hard to stifle his laugh albeit unsuccessfully and their sane bestie looking at them with an exasperated expression.

"Yaar Jammy couldn't you tell us ki you were here? Hamne apne izzat ka kabada karliya na bache ke samne."

"Mein bacha nahi hu" Virat uttered cutely while puffing out his cheeks subconsciously. All the three seniors wanted nothing but to pull those cheeks and call him a cutie but they didn't want to irritate him or tease him too much.

"Of course you're not kiddo." Jammy Bhaiyya said smiling when Virat smiled not catching up to the fact that he had called him 'bacha' in another language and ruffled his hair. He turned to his two besties - "tum dono ki izzat h?" he asked with a shocked face.

"Haww Jammy! Dushman na kare dost ne kiya."

"Tum dono apna over acting band karo and help us with breakfast."

"Jaisa aap chahe sir ji!" Sach pa and dada said with a mock bow. They quickly made it to the kitchen aisle when they saw Jammy glaring at them.

"Virat aur maine coffee banaya h. Chalo saath me pithe h."

"Ha chal!"

The group of four settled themselves in the dining room.

"Yaar Virat, tune itna achcha coffee banaya h. Main toh abhi se hi tujhe mere saath sare trips me pack karke lejane ka plan kar raha hu."