ChApTeR - 52❤️

"Well, I am glad that it is over now." Virat sighed.

"Couldn't have worded it better" Maxi agreed. The duo looked at each other , the words being unsaid. The two of them had been terrified but now they were safe and together. Virat frowned suddenly. The atmosphere was too low for him.

"So now that Vi and I are technically tied down to this bed, we are not going to study!" Maxi declared noticing Vi's mood.

"Oh oh! Can we also have chole bature? And can Maxi and I watch movies? Can we please?" Virat chimed in excited.

"Lets see, Virat..." Sach pa said. According to the doctors, the duo were supposed to have only healthy food. But if he told that to the kid right now, he would throw a hell of a tantrum. Rahul bhai and Dale gave him a sly smile catching on to Sach Pa's thoughts.

"Oh and with that I want ice cream!" Maxi added.

"And gajar ka halwa!"

"And chocolates!"

"And-"

"Oh my God! Shut up the two of you! You are not gonna have anything other than veggies" Dada said as he just walked in into the room after buying the medicines.

There was a moment of silence and then, shouts of

"WHAT???? NO!!!!! WHY????"

bounded across the hospital room.

"Tujhe apna mooh kholne ko kisne bola, Dadi!" Rahul bhai exclaimed exasperated and if everyone saw Sach pa "accidentally" stepped on Dada's foot, no on said anything except Dada, of course.

"Abey, dekh kar pair rakh, G - (adhe)!" Dada said but could not complete his sentence as Rahul bhai stepped on his other foot.

Dada turned around to give him a betrayed look. "Bache baithe h idhar, apni ladai bahar le jao tum dono!" Rahul bhai said in a hushed tone as Dale just watched the drama. He was the only one who had heard what the former had said.

Virat narrowed his eyes. "Idhar kisi ko meri chinta hai hi nahi! Mujhe koi chole bature lekar do!" He whined.

"And cake for me!" Maxi whined.

"How can they whine so much? Just a few hours ago, they were not even waking up!" AB whined.

"Bud? Are you okay?" Dale asked AB as he widened his eyes.

"Of course I am! Why do you ask?" AB asked whining again.

"Cause you are whining you idiot!" Faf answered grinning making AB widen his eyes.

"I am not an idiot! You are an idiot, you idiot!" Now it was Faf's turn to widen his eyes .

"He called me an idiot!" Faf whined to Dale who looked ready to pull his hair out. He looked at Sach pa, Rahul bhai and Dada for some help but they just gave him a "your kid, you handle" look while smirking.

"Waise chole bature sun sun kar mujhe bhi bahut bhook lag rahi h!" Rohit whined.

"Mujhe bhi bahut bhook lagi!" Yuvi pa whined in agreement.