ChApTeR-18❤️

With Sachin -

Sachin came back to his room. He felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. His kid had literally just said that he hated him. He just wanted Virat to be fine. He himself didn't know why he was getting so angry. He could feel his eyes tear up. That's when the door opened. Sachin wiped his eyes as Dada and Jammy bhai came in.

"You don't need to hide your tears from us, Sach" Dada said, taking Sachin into a hug while Rahul Bhai joined them.

"My kid hates me Jammy! " Sachin sad miserably.

"No, he doesn't." Jammy Bhai declared and even Dada looked confident about it.

"How would you know?" Sach pa asked defiantly. "He just openly declared that he does."

"He's just being a cranky teenager, Sach! He's a kid, he wants everything to go his way. He's not mad at you."

"But he said that he hates me! " Sach pa said, upset.

"Welcome to the dad club, Sach!"

"What?" Sach pa asked confused.

"Sach, I think every kid has told their parents that they hate them at some point. They don't actually mean it. They're just pushing the boundaries."

Sach pa still did not look convinced.

"Acha, tell me, has uncle or aunty ever made you do something that you didn't want to do as a child? "

"Yes." Sachin said quickly remembering all the times his parents made him clean his room when he just wanted to sleep even though it was all messy and also how his dad used to forcibly make him eat all the vegetables .

"And were you happy doing what you were told? Be honest."

"No." Sachin admitted. "I used to grumble a lot and did the work after a lot of reminders. "

"Did you eat everything that they gave you? Even when it was not something that you liked?"

"No."

"And how did you react to that?"

Sachin gasped as his friend smiled.

"I said that I hated them... "

"But did you? "

"Nooo I love them with my life."

"See, there you have your answer. Virat is just a kid who needs someone to tell him what to do and when. But he was alone for so long, so he doesn't like people telling him what to do. And you, my friend, are turning into a responsible guardian. Who cares a lot about that kid." Jammy bhai concluded.

"So, he doesn't hate me?"

"No, you idiot! He's just taking after his adoptive dad. Now go and see him. "

Sachin just gave his friends a cheeky smile and ran away from there. Both the friends just shook their heads and followed their bestie.

With Virat-

Virat had started having the soup now while Mahi was feeding him.

"Papa gussa honge na mere upar!" Virat whispered quietly.

"Nahi, Virat, he might be a little sad, but gussa? Nahi!" Yuvi answered but it felt like Virat wasn't listening to him.

"Main bahut bura hu na!" Virat asked Rohit.

"Nahi, tu bura nahi hai " Ro said reassuringly.

"But I made Papa upset!"

"Woh samaj jayenge, Virat." Mahi said trying to pacify him.

"Woh itne der tak aaye hi nahi! Dada aur Jammy Bhai bhi nahi dikh rahe! They must be angry at me na? I made their bestie upset!"

"Nahi, bacha, they won't be upset."

"Rohit dekh, main soup pura pee lunga, bas Papa ko bolna ki woh mujhe wapas orphanage mai na chhode. " Virat said sobbing.

"Abe! Over thinking band kar! Tu kahi nahi ja raha h! " Rohit said wanting to slap the kid on his head 'taki thodi akal aa jaye'.

"Par -"

"Meri over thinking ki dukaan, jaha dimag chalane ki zaroorat nahi h, waha tu chala hi mat! Tu kahi nahi ja raha h! You're stuck with me for an eternity, kid!" Sachin pa said as he walked in into the room.

"Papa!"

"Kya Papa? Aise bhi koyi over thinking kar saktha h kya?" Sachin asked sternly.

"I'm sorry! I acted very rudely!"

"It's ok bacha! Just remember one thing- I'll always love you!" Sachin said as he lovingly kissed Virat's forehead.

"I love you too Papa!" Virat declared.

"Chalo, finally yeh sort hogaya. Warna is kamare me yeh Ganga nadi baha raha tha aur us kamare me woh Yamuna baha raha tha." Dada said dramatically as everyone laughed.

"Shut up, Dadi!" Sachin pa quipped back.

"Chalo, bacha, yeh soup khatam karo!" he said to Virat.

"Papa,bas na! Pet bhar gaya! " Virat pleaded. In fact, he was still very hungry, but he didn't want to have the soup anymore.

"Kha lena, beta. Yeh le Papa ke taraf se" Sachin said forwarding a bite while the whole group followed his lead. Virat had a bite from everyone's hand and finally, the bowl was empty.

"See, that wasn't so hard!" Sachin pa said as he took the bowl and stood up to go and put it on the sink.

"Mat jao na, Papa!" Virat said as he held his hands.

"Bacha bas yeh rakhke wapis aata hu, ok?"

"Nahi, na Papa! " Virat whined holding his hands closely.

"Laa, me rakhke aata hu" Dada said as he took everything and went to the kitchen.

"Yeh itna samajdar kaise aur kab ho gaya re?" Sachin asked Jammy bhai with his eyes and a head tilt.

"Voh bas upar wala hi jaane! " Jammy Bhai expressed with his eyes with a barely convered humour.

"Aap idhar betho na!" Virat said pulling Sachin down to sit on the bed next to him and slowly shifted his head on his lap.

"Massage!" he simply declared while the other occupants of the room laughed in amusement.

"Yaar, Sach! hamare saath toh itne pyaar se kabhi nahi raha h!" Jammy bhai teased.

"Yaar, shut up Jammy!" Sachin said flustered as everyone laughed at his expense.

And that's how the day went ahead....with his friends cracking lame jokes, the juniors laughing and him trying to keep everyone calm.

Virat stirred in his sleep. "Okay, everyone! Last warning! Virat is sleeping! Don't disturb him!" Sachin said with a glare without any heat.

"Chalo, everyone! Let's to out! " Jammy bhai said as he let the kids out.

"Sachin's papa mode has been activated. Let's move out quickly before we have to face his wrath!" Dada added amused.

Sachin just closed his eyes,still running his fingers through his son's hair, content. He was with his kid and that's all that mattered to him at the moment!