ChApTeR-13❤️

"Dadi, Jammy kuch bhi ho mana padega! Hamare bachon ne itna brilliant plan banake execute kiya. Main jab agli baar udhar aaunga toh tum sabko treat dunga." Sachin said happily. Rohit was his little brother too. He'd first met him when he was younger than Virat. The adorable, shy kid who did not want to move away from his brother even for 5 minutes. The kid had slowly warmed up to others - Sachin being the first of them which he had gloated about to all of his friends.

"Kaise bande ko batadiya. Hame pata tha ki tu kuch aisa hi bolega. Acha yeh bata tu idhar kab aaraha hai?" Jammy bhai asked.

"Parso " Sachin answered.

"Lekin paji, aapne toh bola tha ki aap kal aaoge." Mahi and Yuvi whined at the same time.

"I know kiddos. Just something came up. I'll be there the day after though, I promise."

"Theeke!" the boys chimed.

"Paaji, aap kahape ho?" he heard a voice call out. He internally cursed. He wanted to introduce Virat to his boys in a much better and calmer way. As loving as they were, they were also very jealous and if they got to know that Virat was staying with him when they weren't, well.....lets not jinx it. He looked at the screen and saw the suspicious look on his younger brother's faces and his besties having a similar expression to him. He knew he has to hang up soon.

"Acha kiddos I'll call all of you later, theeke? Bye take care! Don't forget to trouble my besties for me!" he said and quickly ended the call, but too his luck, Virat had already come in the frame before he cut the call.

Mahi's pov-

We were happily talking to Sach pa when he suddenly said that he had to go and we heard another guy calling him paaji. Sach pa never cancels out on any of our plans....  Who is this new guy? Just seconds before we cut the call, I saw a guy on the frame. He looked kind of young but I could not see him properly. Dada and Jammy bhai were also being very fishy. I want to know who this guy is right now. Is he trying to steal our place in Sachin pa's life? The audacity! Why is he even with Sachin pa? Mahi looked at his bestie and saw that Yuvi was mirroring the same glint in the eye that Mahi had. The knew what they had to do. People didn't say that he had a mastermind for no reason.

Yuvi 's pov -

I saw the guy on the screen. Why was he calling Sachin pa by his name? I thought only his kiddos were allowed to call him that. Even Dada and Jammy bhai refused to say something about the boy when their faces said that they clearly did. I might be younger, but I can read my senior's faces perfectly. I looked at my Bestie and saw the dangerous glint in his eyes. We both said good night to Dada and Jammy bhai and went to our room. He didn't say anything to me, but 30 seconds later, a message popped up on my phone-
             "Meet me near where the bike is parked."

I just sent him a quick thumbs up. I know exactly what he had in mind. We do not need to talk. So we waited until midnight Neither of us really sleeping. We could not wait to see this new guy.

Time skip-

Yuvi was regretting letting Mahi drive especially at night. In his defence, he had tried to persuade his bestie to let him drive, but he said- 'It's my bike,so I ride.' but Yuvi made it sure that he make comments on his bestie's driving.

"Oyi kaha marane leja raha h? Hein bhagwan! Iske driving se toh mein mar hi jaoonga. Mein abhi itna chhota hoon, iss umar mein nahi marna mujhe! " he whined clinging onto his bestie for dear life.

"Chup karke baith oye." Mahi yelled back today enjoying his friend's misery. The soon pulled up near Sachin's farmhouse at around 01:00a.m  only to see Sachin pa already standing there with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Sach p-pa, a-aap soye-e nahi?" Yuvi asked stuttering a little when he saw Sachin pa's glare. Sachin pa was the fun brother. He rary got angry, but when he did, he was scary.

"That same question I can ask you. "

"We were missing you na Sach pa!" Mahi said as he pulled out his best puppy dog face and his bestie followed his lead.

"Yes pa, we were missing you a lot."

"Toh bola tha na maine ki main parso aa raha hu. Raat ko gadhon ke jaise drive karke aane ki kya zarrorat thi? Aur tum kisikobhi bina batake aaye? Kuch Ho jata toh? Do you even know how dangerous these roads are? Woh toh acha hua ki Jammy bhai put a tracker on your bike, warna pata hi nahi padta ki tum log kaha ho." Sachin ranted. These kids would be the end of him some day. When Dada and Jammy had called him to tell that the both of them were missing, his heart had stopped beating for a second.

"Sorry na pa. Ab se nahi karenge aisa - ek second, you guys put a tracker ony bike?"

"Beta, pichli baar ke baad, be greatful we haven't tied the two in your room. Acha ab andar chalo and so jao." Sachin pa said as he dragged his two kids inside.

"Yeh kon hai?"  Sachin heard Yuvi ask. And of course, there was Virat standing in front of them looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Ab tu kyu nahi so raha h? " he asked exasperated.

"Woh Paaji, mein toh so raha tha, mein bas pani peene utha tha. Hehe" Virat tries very pathetically to lie. But he had heard his idols' voice and he couldn't help but get up and he wasn't even sleeping he couldn't sleep.

"He's a terrible liar." Sachin decided fondly.

"Yaha konsa paani milta hain?" Sachin asked raising his brows. "Kitchen mein kyu nahi gaya?" Sachin asked sternly. It was clear seeing the kids face that despite Sachin asking Virat to sleep early (not really, they went to sleep at 12 because he had been sleeping the whole day and yes, he threw a lot of tantrums )right after having dinner, the kid hadn't slept even for a second.

"Woh main udhar tha but awaaz sunke main idhar aaya" Virat tried to be a little more confident at this part but the fan boy looks he kept giving Mahi and Yuvi fave him away.  He saw Mahi and Yuvi trying to stop a smile from coming on their face because they were grumpy as he kept calling their paji Sachin pa which was their reserve but Virat's silly antics were too cute.

"Toh piliya tune paani?" Sachin asked.

"Nahi" Virat answered and blushed and looked down.

"Toh chal mere saath." he said taking Virat's hand and taking him to the kitchen.

"And Mahi, Yuvi,  I want you guys ready for bed when we come back." he said with finality.

"We'll just have wait till morning for any kind of answer." Yuvi told Mahi as they moved towards their room. They just stole Sachin pa's clothes because why not. Mahi agreed with his bestie. They both lied down on their shared bed after fighting for which side they wanted to sleep until they herd Sachin pa come into their room. They quickly pretended like they were sleeping.

"I know you both are not sleeping nor are the two of you quiet." Sachin pa declared as he put the blanket properly on them and kissed them goodnight. They just gave him a sheepish grin and mumbled good nights. Sachin smiled fondly as he went back to his and Virat's shared room. He took his phone and sent a quick reply to Dada.

            "Found the miscreants. They are safe and at my farm house."

His besties would have to wait till later for an explanation.