--🖤--

Heyyyyy everyone!
First of all ,thank you everyone for all the support and love you have given this fanfiction! You guys are the absolute best!!! ❤❤❤
Love you sooooooo much!!!!!

I had planned to update everyday this month... But I had some guests at home so couldn't do that... I'll try my best to update daily till 31st Oct though from now...
This update was supposed to come way earlier today but I saw something trending on twitter that just got me so upset...

Any guesses?

Yeah.... It was another rohit vs virat fan war... Like why???? Why can't there be more Rohirat fans??? 😭😭😭😭
It's clear that both the players respect and admire each other and have a pretty good relation....why do these so called "fans" have to start a war?

Alright some people may like Virat more than Rohit or the other way around.....you can't force people to love them both equally, but why the insults? Can't people just respect both of them? Both of them literally play for the same country, both of them play to win the match for the country then why so much hatred for them?

And then there was the whole Vamika and Anushka issue.... Both Virat and Anushka have asked the paps multiple times not to take their daughter's pic. IDK what sick pleasure people get by just spreading a kid's pic... Like can't we just respect their decision to raise their kid away from the public eye? It's THEIR kid. It's THEIR choice whether they want to show the kid's face or not. Contrary to what many people think, I don't think Anushka over reacted at all. The parents didn't sign up to have their kids heckled for photos..... And I don't get the comparisons.... Like some parents may want to raise their kids in the spot light and some don't. When Hazel showed off her baby, people literally brought in Anushka out of nowhere to troll her. Just leave them alone yaar. Let them live in peace.

Sorry, kind of ranted too much, but I'm literally the only one in my family and friend's group who watches cricket... So can't really say all this to them cause they would be just clueless about whatever I'm saying..... I'm so lucky to have found so many Rohirat stans on this site.

I just know that I'll be a Rohiratian for ever because that is one destructive pair. You gotta love them.

Also, Sanju Samson, what a batting today ❤❤❤