ChApTeR-40❤️

Sach pa, Dada and Jammy bhai returned home quiet late and so they were not expecting anyone to be awake. But their Mahiya and Yuvi were not just anyone. So.......they were awake.

"Mahi, Yuvi? Tum log abhi bhi uthe kyun ho?" Dada asked.

"Bas awaaz suni toh uth gaye..." Mahi answered.

"Waise bhi, acha h ki tum uthe hi ho!" Jammy bhai said.

"Kyun?" Maasked curiously. If it had been any other day, they would have been scolded harshly.

"We need to tell you something, kiddos" Jammy bhai said seriously.

"Kya bhaiyya?"

"Ind vs Pak tour aa raha his and this is the Asia Cup and World Cup year also! And you boys and Ro are in the team. Sach and I are the coaches and Dadi is the head of BCCI."

"Haan, toh?" Yuvi asked confused.

"Abey, that means that Virat will be alone the whole time!" Mahi exclaimed.

"So what do we do?" Yuvi pa asked. "Virat has never been without us,ever."

"I asked Dale and he said that even  AB and Faf are going lekin woh chotu Glenn? He's staying back... So Virat will have him..."

"Oh wait! I need to call AB and Faf right now! " Yuvi asked with a sly grin on his face.

"All that can wait! Abhi go sleep!" Dada ordered and Yuvi sulkingly obliged.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Did you tell him?" That was Faf who asked Mahi and Yuvi as soon as his phone rang.

"No I didn't tell him Faf!" Mahi bhai answered.

"He's scared" Yuvi gave his input.

"Shut up Yuvi. I'm not scared!"

"Then what the hell are you waiting for? You're leaving in two days and you still haven't told him. He needs time to get ready, Mahi, Yuvi. Pack a bag, what clothes to take, what music. All that teenage stuff to move in with Maxi."

"I took care of that. Already packed a bag. I told you AB, I've got it covered"

"Yeah, everything except telling him" Faf added.

"You don't get to criticize me Faf. AB's doing all the dirty work for you. You don't have to face Glenn and tell him that he would hardly get to meet you for the next  6 months." Mahi said exasperated.

"Does Rohit know that he has to leave?" AB asked.

"We were planning to tell them both together today." Yuvi said.

They could hear the said duo's door opening and knew that Virat and Rohit would be in the room soon. They wouldn't  bother with the knocking. They knew their brothers were in the room and they would just monkey in.

"I think they are awake. We're gonna go talk to them. We'll talk to you guys later"

"Wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up. We want to hear" Faf protested.

"No way am I letting you listen to that conversation, Faf. Shouldn't you be having the same conversation with Glenn?" Yuvi asked.

"Spoilsport. I knew you were scared" Faf teased.

"I AM not scared of anybody. And if you say that one more time…" Yuvi threatened.