ChApTeR-16❤️

"Yaar snacks lene me kitna der lagta hai?" Yuvi said when he realized that the kiddos were now gone for a long time.

"Jake check karna h kya? " Mahi asked and at the same time there was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Rohirat with the snacks.

"Zindagi bhar ke liye snacks laye ho kya? " Yuvi asked as he saw the two bring in a lot of snacks.

"Ha" Rohit answered as Virat just grinned sheepishly.

"Kaunsi film chose ki h? "

"Lights out. Ranking badi achi h. Jaldi aa jao. Horror film h. That's fine right, Virat?"

"Yes, absolutely." Virat said after a second's pause.

Rohit settled himself between Mahi and Yuvi while Virat sat next to Mahi. Mahi put the blanket on all four of them.

Virat was struggling to open the juice can. "La idhar, mein kholke deta hu. " Yuvi said as he was the only one who saw him struggling with it. Soon they were all immersed into the movie. The movie was about a woman who had a friend who had an skin diseases in which if she came out in the sub, she would literally burn. So this friend died and comes back to haunt the other woman's family. (Trust me, the movie is actually good. I suck at descriptions.)

Ro, Mahi and Yuvi were not feeling scared cause they had seen even scarier movies with the whole of Ict but poor Virat was flinching and squealing with every jump scare. Mahi looked at him. He looked so vulnerable. He quietly put his arm around Virat and pulled him into a side hug to which Virat responded by cuddling more closer.

"Should I stop the movie? " Yuvi asked seeing that.

Virat shook his head. "Nahi...." he just did not want to appear as a scared cat in front of his seniors. Mahi and Yuvi turned back to the screen. The little yells that Virat was letting our was really sad to hear. But they wanted Virat to tell for himself that he was done with the movie . Yuvi looked to the side again and saw Virat really close to tears and felt bad. He looked at Ro to see that he was already sleeping.

"Are, Shana to so gaya! Hame bhi so jaana chahiye! Virat-"

"Yeah I'll leave. Thank you for the movie night! Good night! " Virat said as he jumped out of the bed before the other two could say anything .

Rohit woke up around the same time.

"Arre movie khatam ho gaya kya? "

"Haanji. Aapka neend kaisa raha" Yuvi asked sarcastically.

"Amazing!" Rohit replied cheekily. "Virat kaha gaya?"

"Woh apne kamare me sone chala gaya " Mahi bhai replied.

"Main paani peeke aata hu" Ro said as he left for the dining room. As he went there, and turned on the lights, he saw Virat literally trembling where he was standing and hugging himself.

With Rohirat -

"Virat! Kya hua tujhe? "but Virat was not in a position to answer. Rohit slowly made Virat sit on a chair and winced when Virat flinched. He quickly took two glasses of water and made Virat have one. He finally saw some colour reappear on Virat's face as he slowly rubbed his back.

"Kya hogaya tha tujhe ? And don't you dare say kuch nahi!"

"Woh, I'm scared of horror movies and darkness. Bachpan se.... " Virat replied ,his eyes tearing up again. He had totally made a fool out of himself in front of his idol.

"Arey pagle! Toh bolna chahiye tha na! We could have watched another movie!"

"I did not want to ruin it for you!" Virat hiccuped.