ChApTeR-33❤️

"We are finally here!" Shikhar squealed excited when he saw the mela.
Virat, on his part just wanted to get out of the car and stretch.

And that was when he saw the cotton candy.
"Cotton Candy!"he squealed and ran towards it when he was pulled back.

"Listen. If you want to go somewhere, then tell me okay? I'll go with you. Don't run of like this. Hold my hand!" Rohit said sternly. This was his first outing with his brother without the elder brothers and he didn't want to tell them that he had lost their younger brother.

"Do you understand, Virat?" Rohit asked sternly.

"Yes. I won't run off again." Virat replied as he held Rohit's hand. The others caught up with them and they all went to eat cotton candy after which they went to the 360 degree ride that only Virat seemed to enjoy. Even Shikhar and Jaddu were a bit blue on the face but Virat seemed to be absolutely fine.

"Hey! You guys want to go to the escape room?" Jaddu asked.

"Yeah!" The boys cheered.

Jaddu quickly went and bought tickets for themselves.

"Okay, so here are the rules boys... We will be given some riddles that we have to solve. These riddles will be written in a piece of paper and hidden in each room or something like that. It keeps changing.
Once you solve a riddle, the door to another room will open up. There will also be some obstacles along the way." Jaddu explained.

"We should stick together." Bhuvi said and all of them agreed.

They walked into the cave like structure into a big room.

They looked around for chits of paper when Virat spotted it.

"Rohit, I saw the paper." Virat said as he poked Rohit on his shoulder.

"Toh utha na!" Rohit said looking at Virat.

"Udhar chipkali hai" virat whined. He hated lizards, sue him.

"Hatt" he said as he moved Virat aside and went to pick up the lizard.

"Rohit! Don't pick it up!" Virat whined but he was ignored.

Shikhar used the distraction to snatch the paper and read out the question.

"I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?"

"An echoe?" Bhuvi answered and the door to the next room opened up.

The second room was a bit dimmer than the other one and didn't seem to have an immediate danger until the lights went off.

Then suddenly, a question projected on a screen... With a timer that read 3 secs.

"You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. The wind is my enemy."

"A candle " Rohit answered confidently.

And the other door opened. This was an illusion room.

"I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?" Came a voice out of nowhere making Vi flinch.

"A map!" Jinks answered as yet another room opened up.

In this room, you had go walk on wooden planks. and if the answer was wrong, you'd fall off.

"What is seen in the middle of March and April that can't be seen at the beginning or end of either month?"

"The letter R " Shikhar replied confidently.