ChApTeR-14❤️

"So?" Sachin asked as he sat in his office looking at his two younger brothers with a raised eyebrow. It was 06:00 in the morning and since the team usually practiced at around 08:00 or 08:30, everyone but virat was awake.

"So what Sachin pa?" the two answered looking at him innocently with the puppy dog eyes.

"Don't give me that look! Pehle galti karo aur fir woh puppy eyes do mujhe. Do you know how dangerous it is to travel on the roads at the time the two of you came yesterday? Agar kuch ho jata tho?"

"Sorry na Sach pa, but we were missing you. "

"You were missing me? Maine bola tha na ki mein kal aa raha hu?"

"So how else should we feel when someone else is sticking to you?"

"You came all the way from there because you were jealous?"

"No, but who is that boy?"

"I'll explain that when Ro, Jammy and Dadi get here." Mahi and Yuvi gulped. They were so dead if Dada and Jammy Bhai came there.

"Woh sab idhar aa rahe h?" Mahi asked.

"Haanji. And you can explain what was going through that non existent brain of yours when they come here."

Just then, Virat came into the study, rubbing his eyes. His hair all ruffled and he looked ready to go back to sleep at any second.

"Arre, tu uth gaya bacha?" Sachin pa asked lovingly as he took him into a big hug.

"Hmm, good morning!" he replied in a sleepy voice.

"Kya hua?" Sachin pa asked seeing a light pout on Virat's face.

"I can't decide what to wear. Aap kapade nikal do na please! " he asked with a cute face.

Mahi and Yuvi wanted to be annoyed because he was taking away the attention that was rightfully theirs. But he looked so damn adorable! Yuvi just really wanted to go and pull his cheeks and Mahi wanted to hug him and never let go.

"Poora bacha h tu. Chal!" Sachin pa said fondly as he led Virat back to his room.

"Tujhe khud kapade select karna nahi aata kya?" Yuvi asked a little rudely. But immediately shut up when he felt the three people looking at him- two people with a glare and one with an adorable pout.

"Woh itne saare kapde h, me toh confuse ho jaunga. Aap bhi chaloge mere saath?" virat asked with his big eyes. Virat's eyes had always been an attraction. If someone looked into them, they could never say no to anything Virat demanded.

"Theeke, chalo fir." Sachin said as they all made their way into Virat's room. They finally after an argument of ten minutes settled in an over sized hoodie that said -"I tried to be normal once, the worst two minutes of my life. "The hoodie almost entirely swallowed Virat's thin frame.

Just then, the door bell rang again an in came Jammy Bhai, Dada and Rohit. "Sach pa! ,Mahi bhai! Yuvi pa!" he yelled as he jumped to hug all of them while Virat happily went to greet Dada and Jammy Bhai.

Rohit was looking at the kid with narrowed eyes when Virat caught his eye and gave shy smile and Rohit couldn't help but smile back and feel good when the shy smile turned into a goofy grin.

"Virat, bache, why don't you go browse and see if there is a college that you like somewhere around here. Till then, I will talk to them and come back."

"Okie Sach pa!" he said as he almost walked out of the door. He stopped at the last minute. He turned around and said-"and bye everyone! " he added shyly. The people who had hatched a plan to act all tough melted at the cuteness overload.

"Woh kaun h, Sach pa?" Rohit asked curiously and when he saw Mahi and Yuvi also waiting for an answer, he knew he couldn't not answer them. He told them the entire story of how he had met Virat, how Virat had stayed in the house and how he ended up adopting Virat.

"Sach pa aapke liye call aaya h!" Virat yelled on top of his lungs as he ran across the hall.

"Bacha, don't run! Phirse chot lag jaegi. Aur chilao mat, idhar hi khada hu me" Sach pa scolded gently to which Virat slowed down and pouted.

"Haan aur aise shakle banake har baar dant khaane se bach jaiyo." Sachin said fondly annoyed. He had taken on a role as a guardian. He needed to set some ground rules for the kid. Of course, he would let the kid be free and do whatever he wants with limits. Virat was still young and needed guidance. He wouldn't let the kid grow up like a spoilt brat. If he had made such faces a few days ago, he would have definitely fallen for it, but these days, living with the kid, he had got so used to the face.

Seeing that he had failed to impress Sach pa with his puppy dog eyes, he turned to Jammy bhai and Dada to appeal his case. The besties had an amused look seeing their bestie who was usually the fun bhai being such a responsible big brother.

"Bacha, he's right. If you run around in the halls, you may fall down and then get hurt. But Sachin, aise koi bache ko daantha h? Kitna darake rakha h!" Jammy Bhai said while the other kids who were watching the show with much fascination narrowed their eyes. Jammy bhai was defending Virat when they were pretty sure that they would be hit over the head of they had done the same thing in front of their Jammy bhai.

"Are darake rakhna padta hai. Tujhe pata nahi hai ki yeh mahashay kya kya shararat karte rehte h aur uske baad ek smile deke nikal jata h." Sachin said ruffling his hair.

"Main kaha kuch karta hu pa and Jammy bhai, me bada hu bacha nahi hu." Virat whined hiding his head in Sach pa's shoulder.

"Sach pa, aapka phone?" Mahi reminded. The phone had stopped ringing and the amused look that had adorned the trio's (Mahi, Yuvi and Ro) face had turned into a jealous scowl which the seniors did not notice.

"Oh yeah right! Mein abhi dekhke aata hu." Sach pa said as he along with his besties moved away to attend the call.

Note-

I'm so sorry I went missing for so long!!! I was stressed about everything happening around me and that time my online comfort was other ICT fanfics. So, thank you and love you all, my fellow ict lovers, you made me happy. So yeah, I had reached a point where I didn't wanna do anything. And then, I saw that I had a lot of comments telling me to update. It made me really happy to know that so many of you are interested in this story. Also, when I left, this book was at 2.09k reads and now its 3.26k reads😱

So yeah, thanks to all my amazing amazing readers and supporters!
Keep calm
Keep smiling and
Keep simping over Rohirat

Ok, so this was supposed to reach you yesterday night. But there was a power cut and my phone ran out of charge. I had to go out today and just came 30 mins back. So my phone was switched off right? So I was kinda sad cause everyone around me was looking and browsing through their phones and I couldn't see any content about Virushka or ICT for four hours. And then I looked out of the window of the bus I was in and I saw a poster of both Virushka and ICT world cup squad. 😊

Sooooo my initial plan was I'll update one chap yesterday and one today.... Since that didn't happen, I'll try my best to update another chapter today.... No promises though
Until next time! ❤