ChApTeR-17❤️

Mahi woke up at six in the morning as usual. In half an hour, he'd have to wake up his lazy twin and the little khumbkaran as usual. He cursed at the prospect of waking them up as usual. He noticed an unusual weight on his chest.

"Wait.... That's not usual...." he thought and opened his eyes. He saw Virat sleeping peacefully on him and all that had happened the previous night came back, into his mind. He was confused to say the least. They were planning to test the kid but instead the were coddling him. The kid shifted a bit and whined in his sleep and Yuvi's hand automatically started brushing his hair as Rohit hugged him subconsciously. Mahi smiled at that. The kid seemed familiar somehow...and he would find that out. But first, he would have to get up.

"Yuvi! " he whisper yelled at his twin but there was no response. "Oye Yuvi! Uth!" this time Mahi kicked him too for good measure.

"Kya hai?" he asked moodily as he rolled away getting a discontended whine from the kid and he stilled.

"Uthna nahi h kya?" Mahi asked.

"Dekh kaun bol raha h? Khud toh araam se leta hua hai! "

"Arey mere upar yeh leta hai na!"

"Oh"

"Kya oh? Help me get him off me without waking him up."

"Tum dono subah subah itna baat kyu kar rahe ho?" Rohit whined hugging Virat tighter who moved closer to Rohit.

Mahi was going to answer Rohit when the door opened.

"Tum bache abhi tak uthe nahi? 6:45 ho gaya h!" Yes, it was not a working day but Sachin was not planning to let the kids spoil their schedule.

Virat whined in protest while the loud noise while the other three immediately opened their eyes.

"Yeh mere upar leta h Bhai! Iske bina uthe mein nahi uth paunga." Mahi answered.

"Aur hum Mahi k bina idhar se nahi hatenge! " Yuvi and Ro declared.

Sachin just sighed at them and left the room.

"Eh, itni jaldi maan gaye? " Yuvi asked in disbelief. Any other day, Sach pa would have dragged them out by their legs. He didn't have to wait long for the answer though when the door opened again and Sach pa entered again with Jammy bhai and Dada by his side.

"We're sorry guys, but it's time to get up." Sachin said as his two besties dragged  a whining Yuvi and Ro out of the room.

Sachin turned towards Mahi who was grinning at his brothers, still lying on the bed with Virat cuddled to his chest. That kid had slept through everything. He went towards them and shook Virat slowly.

"Vi, bacha, wake up na! It's morning!"

"Sone do na papa " Virat whined. Sachin froze for a second when Virat called him papa and it made him feel very warm.

"Kitni der soyega bacha? Uth ja! Breakfast karna h na! "

"Nahi na!" Virat whined and snuggled more into Mahi.

"Kyu nahi khana?"

"Mera pet aur sir dard ho raha h!" Virat whined.

"Kaise nahi hoga? Pura snacks khatam karliya na kal? Aur junk food khao."

"Danto nahi na mujhe! Achoo! "

"Mein kaha daant raha hu? Tujhe cold h bacha?" Sachin asked as concerned dad he touched his forehead which was quite warm.

"Tujhe toh fever h! I'll get you soup. Mahi, come on get ready for breakfast. And ask Dadi to get the thermometer also, please! " Sach pa said as he lifted Virat off him despite many protests and laid Virat down properly on the bed.

"Okie! Take care, Virat! " Mahi said as he walked out of the room feeling sad cause the kid was sick.

Sachin just sat at the edge of the bed and caressed his hair and Virat shifted his head into his lap.

"Tujhe cold kaise hogaya bacha?" Sachin asked concerned. He was fine until yesterday evening... Then what happened?

"Mujhe nahi pata papa!" virat replied.

"Bacha! You promised you won't lie to me" Sachin said sternly.

"Woh mujhe neend nahi aa raha tha! Isliye I went out for a walk."

"Raat ko?" Virat didn't answer but Sachin already had his answer. He hit the kid over his head. "Idiot! Bahar jaane ki kya zaroorat thi? Ho gaya na cold? "

"Aap bahut gande ho! Pehle hi mujhe har jagah dard ho raha h aur aap aur daant rahe ho!" Virat said as he tried to wiggle out of Sachin pa's lap but Sachin held him firmly.

"Mein gussa nahi kar raha hu, samjha raha hu." Sachin pa said to the pouty kid on his lap.

"I heard the little kid is not feeling well? " the door opened and Dada and Jammy Bhai walked in with the thermometer and soup with the other kids towing behind.

"Thermometer diyo ." Sachin passed said simply. He stuck with under Virat's tongue. It read 101.5.

"Yeh mahashay ka muh kyun phula hua hain? " Dada asked looking at the sulky kid.

"Papa ne daanta!" Virat complained with a pout.

"Aww bacha koi nahi, idhar aa ja." Dada said as he grabbed Virat into a side hug while Sachin glared at them.

"Mein soup laya hu." Jammy Bhai said.

"Mujhe soup nahi peena! " Virat declared.

"Par bacha, kuch toh khana padega na?"Jammy bhai said calmly trying to pacify the boy.

"Nahi"

"Acha toh kya khana h? "

"Ice cream." he said but was muffled by Dada's shirt but Sachin heard him.

"Kya bola tune? " he asked threateningly. He was not someone who was hell bent over someone else's food choices. But his kid was sick and he didn't mind being the bad guy if that meant that his kiddo would be better.

Virat didn't answer but his eyes were starting to get watery. He was not feeling well and Sachin pa scolding him was making him sad. Because in his over thinking mind, Sach pa shouting at him meant that he didn't like him anymore.

"Sachin yaar! Kya h? Aise kaun daanta hai bache ko?" Dada asked confused and angry. He had never seen his bestie get so angry. He was usually the merry maker and clearly, all this was getting the kid worked up.

"Main." Sachin said. "Aa idhar! " Sachin said as he grabbed Virat and forcefully made Virat have a spoon.

"Aap bahut gande ho! I don't like you anymore!" Virat said as he started crying. Sachin stilled. "Khila diyo isse." he said to Mahi and walked out of the room. Virat just started crying harder seeing him leave while the others tried desperately to calm him down.

Part 2 coming tomorrow ❤
Until then,
Love,
Clerin