🖤

Ok... This is a hate note and I will take ut down once I have calmed down.
So idk if anyone has come across a 'Jyran' on twitter.
That individual just has to be The WORST
and TOXIC Rohit Sharma fan ever
Idk how and why this person ends up in my feed
But this person gets me soooo pissed of
But also,  kind of funny how a hater of Virat keeps tweeting about him all day.

Like leave aur die man no one absolutely no one cares fir what your toxic ass has to say
I don't even have twitter and his tweets  end up in my google feed.
Does anyone know how to remove it?

Ofc, no hate to Rohit Sharma true fans. I love Rohit but I started watching cricket because of Virat so currently im at war with any1 who dares to say any thing bad about him.

You know its pathetic when you say you dont like a person and then you want the person to score runs.

Like I was watching a rcb match amd my dad came out of nowhere and he was like I dont like Kohli. But I remember him literally going on about him during ind vs pak match.
But atleast he is respectful n not abusive. He's just mad about lack of Sanju Samson in the team and he is too emotionally attaches to sourav ganguly n all.

He didnt say much in front of me maybe bcause i looked ready to kill.

Ok so this is literally my 1:30 am hate tweet

Couldnt sleep without doing this. Ik you guys keep telling me to ignore it but it keeps staring back at my face.
I'm sorry if this is off putting to you.
This is just a rant.
I'll delete it. I promise!
Also lets break the dislike button of any Rohirat haters on any platform
They don't deserve if

I'm not saying love everyone. Its ok to not like someone but again don't go spreading hate.

Okie good night!
And between us, if you see a Jyran,  ignore that user or just dislike the tweet
Its not worth reading whatever hw has written
Its just hate to the level that it makes you sick reading his tweets.

Of course, their are more toxic haters but this guy is at the top
Lets destroy him!